Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmmm, one of my threads seems to have been deleted, presumably because it was deemed to be ATP-related (?). The thread was actually making a point about the dumb speculation that goes on here about the sex lives of WTA players. I saw it as WTA-related. It was in answer to the thread about whether Kim Clijsters is still a virgin, and my point was spelled out clearly.

Did one of the mods get a bit literal-minded yesterday, or did the thread get derailed after I went to bed? :D

(If I'm going blind and the thread is still there somewhere, I'll go on a mod-good-repping spree for a whole 24 hours as an act of penance for this post. :angel: )

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Maybe there's a Kim threads ban in GM :scratch: Somebody started a Kim Clijsters appreciation thread and it was quickly moved over to the Kim forum even those threads such as "Maria Sharapova is the best grass court tennis player ever", "YAY!! Sandra Kleinova is Good ", "Now that Jana Kandarr is back...let's remember one of the most amazing runs ever!!!!! " and other countless thread that are specifically about one player remain in GM :shrug:

·
Registered
13,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or maybe they deleted the Kim thread, which was in pretty bad taste...so my retaliatory thread had to go too. That would be fair enough, I suppose, though I didn't think either was that bad. :D :scratch:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Well I've ween worse things than that thread, that's for sure. I think the thread that was deleted (the original, not yours which I didn't even see) was rather pointless but not nearly as offensive as some other things :shrug: I'm still a little confused as to why one of the Kim threads was just moved over to the Kim forum :scratch:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
It was I - the mean admin machine - who took care of your thread, seeing we already deleted the Kim Thread indeed. Before making retaliatory threads - which are _always_ annoying and never to the point - make sure we didn't take care of the one you copy. ;)

Btw, if you start a thread with "And before the mods close this thread..." or "This shouldn't be deleted cos..." be sure we will delete it 9 out of 10 times. Just because we're mean, that goes without saying!

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
~ The Leopard ~ said:
Yes, yes, we all know that you're no longer gentle. :worship: ;)
Oh, i tried to make the hints as subtle as possible ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts