Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just was wanting some thoughts and prays from board members for my friends family and friends. One of my close friends that I have known since I was 5 years old died yesterday in a traffic accident. It came as a shock to me, and his family must not know what to do now. :sad: You never think of things like death when you are 23, this is the first friend I attended school with that has passed away. We were close and talked often, now it's upsetting to know I won't ever see or talk to him again. :sad:
Please remember his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

·
Queen Diva on High
4,097 Posts
I'm sorry that happened to you..it's very sad.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you have lost a friend.

Thoughts with their family & you:sad:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Sorry to hear that. You have my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone.... Your thoughtfulness is appreciated :)

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
That's too bad....it's always sad whenever someone dies young :sad:
I will say a prayer for your friend.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
*sings* only the good die young, only the good die young *stops singing* i'm really sorry about your friend you and his family are in my thoughts and prayer!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
sorry to hear that bacardi

my heart goes out to you and his family

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I´ll keep you and your family in my prayers. :angel:

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
God I am so sorry about this. It's the things like this that put everything into perspective. I'll be thinking of all of you. :sad:

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Today was so sad. I went to order flowers today, and saw his mom and dad at the flower shop and we all just broke down into tears. And I've just returned from the visitation. He just looked as if he was laying there sleeping peacefully. I pray he's in a much better place now. I miss him so much. :sad:

·
Banned
263 Posts
I'm truly sorry for you and your friend's family. I hope you are able to not only get support but give support, too, to his family members.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
That's terrible news, Bacardi. :sad: My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
*praying*

:sad: :sad: :sad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts