Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
DunkMachine said:
Just wanted to get that off my chest. I was looking forward to watching sme tennis. But now I just don't care.
I'm right with you!
I may watch hear and there but my heart just
isn't in it as much as it was just yesterday.

Looks like all my praying didn't work.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
yeah, I don't know how many Americans will tune in.
No Venus, no Serena, no Monica, no Anna, nobody they really know except for Davey and Jen and Davey has never had as big a fan club as many of the other top Americans (not that it's her fault or anything though)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
well, I'm a tennis fan, so I'm going to try and enjoy it.
i just think it sucks that venus, serena and MOnica are out. they are pretty much my faves.

I would like to see Lindsay or capriati sneak in there and get one more though.
i don't think I can bear a kim/justine final.. nor can the tv ratings here in the usa..

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
I don't give a [email protected]((# about the US Open now.. I may be more interested in the men. I'll be going for Mauresmo or Capriati.. hopefully Mauresmo.. damb..Venus haven't played for over a freaking month and she's still injured.. come on.. anyway, hopefully she can recover and come back strong next season.. This is just a wasted US Open with a pathetic field. No Venus or Serena.. This has never happened before... oh, hopefully Venus will come back with a bang like she did in 2000 missing the Aussie Open..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.