Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to linnie for posting it elsewhere!

How about it? Caption this!

Reactions: Keith

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
it can also have been that amelie in wax had a drink to much :p

Reactions: Sonja

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Fuck you my breast are one cup size bigger!!!

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
*cough* Can I take this home with me?;)

Reactions: Sonja

·
Gone but Never Forgotten
9,486 Posts
It's wax - and Martina N. and Steffi are also there...

Amélie Mauresmo with the Grévin museum

PARIS (AFP) - the champion of tennis Amélie Mauresmo, 23 years, inaugurated her wax Wednesday character in Grévin of Paris, in front of an important floor of friends, journalists and photographers.

Amélie Mauresmo was unanimously elected by the Grévin Academy, chaired by Bernard Pivot, "because of its place impossible to circumvent in female tennis", said Béatrice de Reyniès, director of Grévin. Recent gaining tournament of Warsaw, it is the first allowed player of tennis French in these places since Suzanne Lenglen, which was it in 1928 after having gained six Wimbledon times and nineteen titles with Roland-Garros.

Zinédine Zidane, which had been requested by Amélie Mauresmo to reveal its character, had not been able to move of Madrid. But it had addressed a photograph dedicated with these words: "Amélie Cheer! Kisses, Zizou ", adding to the address of the messenger: "Say to him that I like it much".

"I was surprised to be selected. It is much of honor and pride, because that means a certain popularity and a certain notoriety ", commented on Amélie Mauresmo by discovering its character resembling to the raised fist and the a little tended smile.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Jesus...Amelie suddenly goes on a streak, gets a win over each Williams and everyone has a nasty word for her. Grow up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts