Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Like
Reactions: DelMonte

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
Joined
·
49,309 Posts
Good ol' Margaret. I love the part where she smells the smoke and starts to heave and vomits outside.
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt see the whole episode just that part.. :sad: do you know where i can get the whole thing?
 

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
Joined
·
49,309 Posts
I think it's in like 3-4 parts on YouTube.
She's fuckin' a-cooo-kooo! *runs to garden and heaves*

:haha:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
203 Posts
Saw this earlier in the year on TV.

Best part was the last 5 minutes at the show.

Shes milked it and has her very own official website and has even had a few media offerings.

Shes a bit of a celeb where she comes from. (Some Southern State)

Funny how she rips the money offering up (THIS MONEYS TAINTED, ITS TAAAAINTED, U LEAVE IT TO ME IM A GOD WARRIOR) then they must of discussed it with her later on, and once she found out that a large portion was to go to her gastric bypass surgery she later accepted.....typical.

Feel sorry for her kids and husband to put up with such an ogre.

I wonder how much of it she herself staged....as she was being filmed for a TV production (Trading Spouses)
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kaiwhakahare said:
Saw this earlier in the year on TV.

Best part was the last 5 minutes at the show.

Shes milked it and has her very own official website and has even had a few media offerings.

Shes a bit of a celeb where she comes from. (Some Southern State)

Funny how she rips the money offering up (THIS MONEYS TAINTED, ITS TAAAAINTED, U LEAVE IT TO ME IM A GOD WARRIOR) then they must of discussed it with her later on, and once she found out that a large portion was to go to her gastric bypass surgery she later accepted.....typical.

Feel sorry for her kids and husband to put up with such an ogre.

I wonder how much of it she herself staged....as she was being filmed for a TV production (Trading Spouses)
lol. you know if it was my show, i would not have her accept the money. i would of been like... sorry bitch you said you didnt want it. but then again i am sort of mean :devil: :bounce:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
203 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
lol. you know if it was my show, i would not have her accept the money. i would of been like... sorry bitch you said you didnt want it. but then again i am sort of mean :devil: :bounce:
haha!! I geuss they realised she ripped it up out of anger (insanity :p ) and wasn't thinking straight foward, so they offered the money to her once they coerced to calm down!!

I loved the part where she looks like shes struggling to rip it up, tearing it peice by peice into little confetti with this wild demonised look on her face as if shes going through an exorcism, me and my flatmates were mimicking her actions and outbursts for about a week! great entertainment :eek:
 

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
Joined
·
49,309 Posts
http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/recaps/202.htm said:
Later, we learn what Jeanne had earmarked for the family. Ashley got $5,000 to pay for dance certification, $10,000 to help Ashley and Abigail move to their own place, $15,000 for Barry to spend on the family, and $20,000 for Margaret to get the gastric bypass surgery that she wanted. Upon further review and possibly prayer, Margaret decided to take the money.
:lol:
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
Joined
·
203 Posts
Athenaeum said:
Holy fucking shit ya'll.... Crazy Bitch has her own website: http://www.margueriteperrin.com/

And, just to check in on Margie's gastric bypass - this pic was from June 3rd/4th:
http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/./photos/uncategorized/realitycon1_3.jpg
Yup.

If your lucky, Ebay usually sells paraphenalia and Maugerite Perrin Goodies, not that I would invest my interest in purchasing anything of hers.

There was even a Maugerite Perrin bobblehead doll, but J Leno snapped it up for $400 US!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,467 Posts
Shes actually really scary. My mother has flipped a tiny little bit like that before about stuff she considers threatenining like astrology, demons, vampires etc. But nothing quite like that woman did!
 

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
Joined
·
8,399 Posts
OH. MY. GOD. :scared: :scared:

Please for the love of all that is good and holy, tell me that this is faked for TV.
 

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
Joined
·
8,399 Posts
Ok, I just checked out her website, and it seems like she's mocking herself. Maybe it was all an act so that she could earn money. She appeared on a lot of different shows. Probably just trumped things up to get her 15 minutes of fame. What a sad sack of white-trash shit.
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LoveFifteen said:
OH. MY. GOD. :scared: :scared:

Please for the love of all that is good and holy, tell me that this is faked for TV.
she was for real. after seeing the response she saw a money making opportunity and no self respecting nut job would turn down dark sided money.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top