Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Chionophile
40,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Maria and Taylor.

Housemates, please vote who you want evicted by private messaging me only. You have 48 hours, or until Sunday, so please do so ASAP.

A question: Can Maria and Taylor vote also? You have to forgive me, I'm not familiar with this system. LOL!

· Chionophile
40,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A question: Can Maria and Taylor vote also? You have to forgive me, I'm not familiar with this system. LOL![/QUOTE]

Y'all must think I'm pretty stupid, even if Maria and Taylor were to vote, obviously they're not going to vote for themselves. So you guys, don't need to vote. :lol:

· Premium Member
20,718 Posts
Ryan16 said:
Why the hell is AlexSydney here? Maria :sad: Taylor :sad: Whoever sucks up to Martina the most won't get my vote to be evicted. :angel:

Yeah thats soo unfair that he is posting in here, Its just cos I dont talk to him nor do I like him. Sam tell him to go away.

:bounce: Well Martina, what can I say!? Its just Martina :kiss: Shes my all-time fave playa :D

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
16,056 Posts
I am not going to suck up to anyone because obviously( or hopeflkly) put me up there for a good reason ,i ont know hy, but hopefully i will see ya'll next week! even though im prolly not gonna because Maria is more populay here :( but that is my fault

· Registered
6,364 Posts
Good luck to both Maria and Taylor :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.