Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may or may not know that I used to visit a tennis website called GoTennis.com (I used the name bri_han). I no longer go to that board becasue of tasteless and racist things that have been said about the Williams sisters, but what I saw tonight I should have expected except for one thing; I didn't think the asswipes on that board would stoop so low as to take an original message from this board and post it on that board as if they wrote it. I am speaking of the thread I started regarding the Willaims family en route to LA to recover Yetunde's body. Well, some piece of garbage named TPlayer, who hates the sisters with a passion, took my message as posted it on the GoTennis message board as if HE wrote it. In addition, another asswipe named Rational Danny implied that Yetunde was responsible for her own death because she had no business being at a drug house at midnight when she had three children at home. BTW, he nor any of know why she was there and why she was killed, so to post accusations like that before we have any facts to me is the equvilant of pissing on her grave before she is even in it.

Reactions: skanky~skanketta

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, now it is the garbage bin of message boards.

I guess I souldn't have been surprised, but I was.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
That IS disgusting! I remember Rational Danny from when I used to post on that board..... And he is completely despicable. Trying to "rational"ize this terrible murder and actually blame Yetunde for it is just sick. People like RD just make me feel completely disgusted and sick inside.

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
What the fuck does a drug house have to do with this???

Nobody deserves to lose their life in this violent manner. PERIOD.

If she were on drugs,walking the streets,living on the streets or working in a post office nobody deserves to die this way.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dawn Marie said:
What the fuck does a drug house have to do with this???

Nobody deserves to lose their life in this violent manner. PERIOD.

If she were on drugs,walking the streets,living on the streets or working in a post office nobody deserves to die this way.
I know that and you know that, but you can't explain something like that to a bigot.

·
Adrenaline junkie
24,878 Posts
lizchris said:
Some of you may or may not know that I used to visit a tennis website called GoTennis.com (I used the name bri_han). I no longer go to that board becasue of tasteless and racist things that have been said about the Williams sisters, but what I saw tonight...
Wait, didn't you just say that you no longer go to that awful racist and tasteless board. Then what were you doing there tonight?

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ys said:
Wait, didn't you just say that you no longer go to that awful racist and tasteless board. Then what were you doing there tonight?
A friend gave me a heads up on something and that's why I went this time to see if it was true and it was.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
I have to concur with ys. I mean you know that board is rot gut so why go back? Let the bottom feeders writhe in their own muck without an audience.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cybelle Darkholme said:
I have to concur with ys. I mean you know that board is rot gut so why go back? Let the bottom feeders writhe in their own muck without an audience.
Read the original post and my latest post, put two and two together and see why I went back this one time.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
It used to visit GoTennis and long time ago, I think I posted ONCE and that was it. Don't give in to their stupid little games.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
lizchris said:
Read the original post and my latest post, put two and two together and see why I went back this one time.
okay, but why the surprise? I've been to that board once. Once. That was more than enough to know what kind of people post there. Theres nothing would make me go back there but I guess curiosity is sometimes too strong.

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Well, I never visited that board, nor I am going to, but I noticed that gotennis has registered several mispelled domain to draw users there, plus I've heard many other negative things. I know there are so many pop-ups and spyware trying to get on your computer that it often crashes.

If they resort to that, you can imagine the level of people there so I am not surprised

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cybelle Darkholme said:
okay, but why the surprise? I've been to that board once. Once. That was more than enough to know what kind of people post there. Theres nothing would make me go back there but I guess curiosity is sometimes too strong.
I was more surprised that someone would be stupid enough to lift a message off this board that wasn't an article instead of being smart enough to write the thing their damn selves.

·
Banned
86 Posts
For those of you who don’t know lizchris formally known as bri-han she was expelled from the Go Tennis message board for reasons I choose not to disclose. It’s not uncommon to take topics from one board to another anymore than it is to take articles as she did to create this the thread she is referring too. But just so you know what was really posted I will past it below. I really didn't know when I used this post that bri-han was really lizchris but I'm glad I do now.
Regards

(I would think Serena going to LA is more important than Street Time.) WTA World.

The AP is reporting this: Serena is in Tornoto filming an episode of Street Time and it isn't know if she is filying to LA today.

I change the title of this thread because after reading more information posted by Rational Danny because I found my self to be in error. I actually copied this post verbatim from another message board because it seemed odd that Serena would not drop everything to be with her grieving family. I have since learned that the implications of this thread couldn’t have been further from the truth. I am truly sorry for posting it and give my deepest condolences to the family.

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Tplayer said:
For those of you who don’t know lizchris formally known as bri-han she was expelled from the Go Tennis message board for reasons I choose not to disclose. It’s not uncommon to take topics from one board to another anymore than it is to take articles as she did to create this the thread she is referring too. But just so you know what was really posted I will past it below.
Regards

(I would think Serena going to LA is more important than Street Time.) WTA World.

The AP is reporting this: Serena is in Tornoto filming an episode of Street Time and it isn't know if she is filying to LA today.

I change the title of this thread because after reading more information posted by Rational Danny because I found my self to be in error. I actually copied this post verbatim from another message board because it seemed odd that Serena would not drop everything to be with her grieving family. I have since learned that the implications of this thread couldn’t have been further from the truth. I am truly sorry for posting it and give my deepest condolences to the family.
You fucking piece of trash, you're the one who posted in what I cut & pasted from that pathetic excuse for a BB that Yetunde was trying to score drugs when she was killed. And I'm proud to call lizchris/bri_han a cyber-friend and think she should wear being banned from GoTennis as a badge of honor! :fiery:

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tplayer said:
For those of you who don’t know lizchris formally known as bri-han she was expelled from the Go Tennis message board for reasons I choose not to disclose. It’s not uncommon to take topics from one board to another anymore than it is to take articles as she did to create this the thread she is referring too. But just so you know what was really posted I will past it below. I really didn't know when I used this post that bri-han was really lizchris but I'm glad I do now.
Regards

Nice try, but I was not expelled. I, like so many others who have a brain, CHOSE not to go to that hate filled board again.

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
lizchris said:
Nice try, but I was not expelled. I, like so many others who have a brain, CHOSE not to go to that hate filled board again.
I don't either if anyone thinks that I do because I copied some of their filth here specifically to "out" them. (Why decent people still would is beyond me). And Fingon is correct about their "domain-name squatting", but doesn't know that some people in very powerful positions in the game have finally had it with GT owners Bob and Mike Bernstein and are going to put their real business (tennis travel) out of business probably by the end of the year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.