Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had post this in another thread. I thought I'd post it here, too.

Reading these posts only make me want to laugh or should it be cry.

I can't believe that a bunch of human beings could actually come to a messageboard day in day out to post gibberish about players who they hardly know diddly-squat about. It's pathetic.

Saying nasty things about people who could careless whether or not you exist is bordering on the point of insanity.

I just don't understand. What's the purpose ???????

What I see here it's not tennis. It's almost like a bunch of crazy juveniles or immature adults trying to seek approval or notice from others.

THis is way too pathetic.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
and the point of you coming in here saying nasty things about posters you've never met and who couldn't care less what you think of them or whether you exist, is...?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may not agree with me, but it's the truth.

Most of the tennis messageboards I have visited makes tennis seem to be such a pathetic sport. No discussion of the game, just pure gibberish about the players. Pathetic.

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
If you think this is such a pathetic board, why come here in the first place? No one's forcing you to post here.

goodbye:wavey:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Im lost. If this is such a pathetic place, then why would you have a problem with us chasing you away? :confused:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
Why do you care for our opinion on this so called truth anyway?

You don't know us? We couldn't care less whether you existed or not, we've never met you, ...Yet you go all through the trouble of saying nasty things about us. Something which you yourself find pathetic. So basically, you're saying to the world "I'm pathetic". Congrats!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
I think you chose the right title..your post is really pathetic..there's no one on this board asking you to post here. If you don't like such boards then just don't visit them..but you do visit them, so there are interesting things on it isn't :p

goodbye :wavey:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
on the worldtennis bashingzone(on worldcrossing) you can bash as much as you want even posters! so got there if you find tennisfans pathetic

bye:wavey:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
junior member:rolleyes:

The thing is this isn't just a tennis messageboard its the best tennis messageboard i mean i'm here!:rolleyes: :)

·
20,610 Posts
What an aptly titled thread... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,054 Posts
lol @ the thread originator

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Quit picking on Junior members... ;)

If you don't like what's being posted, ignore it! No big deal!:D

No need to look like this guy-----> :mad: just because you don't agree with an opinion!

·
10,772 Posts
Its lovely to see us all agreeing on something :p

:wavey: Au revoir

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Noaces said:
I had post this in another thread. I thought I'd post it here, too.

Reading these posts only make me want to laugh or should it be cry.

I can't believe that a bunch of human beings could actually come to a messageboard day in day out to post gibberish about players who they hardly know diddly-squat about. It's pathetic.

Saying nasty things about people who could careless whether or not you exist is bordering on the point of insanity.

I just don't understand. What's the purpose ???????

What I see here it's not tennis. It's almost like a bunch of crazy juveniles or immature adults trying to seek approval or notice from others.

THis is way too pathetic.

I could care less about you. I guess that borders you on insanity.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Why should I argue? You have all proven my point by answering in the manner you have.

It's all so pathetic. Love that word.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

So little is written about tennis. Lots of talk and misinformation about people you don't even know. Lol. No wonder so many people don't take the game of tennis seriously. Why should they??? lol:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
As I said it seems that quite a few of those who post here are juveniles or adults who have not quite gotten the knack of being adults, hence the absurd contentof some of the posts.:angel: :angel: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Love you all..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
All I have to say is, if people don't take tennis seriously, then it's because of the game, not the people on tennis messageboards. Those people(the ones who don't take tennis seriously) more than likely have no idea that such boards exist. Why would they think tennis is a joke because of a message board?

Oh, yeah, if you decide to stick around, I'm sure you don't mind if we reference this very thread in the future when YOU start saying a lot of things about players you don't know. It's bound to happen.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts