Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a huge golf and Tiger Woods fan and right now he's in serious (and i mean serious) danger of missing the cut and it's literally making me sick to my stomach... NOOOOOO!!!! This is horrible! :mad: :sad: :sad: :fiery: :sad: :mad:

I know nobody really but I just had to vent a little :fiery: :fiery:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,796 Posts
But the guy usally wins everything in sight! Goodness, even Tiger is permitted an off week on occasion!

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Barrie_Dude said:
But the guy usally wins everything in sight! Goodness, even Tiger is permitted an off week on occasion!
Yeah I know but still... i really wish he'd make the cut... my thinking is that if he wanted a week off he'd take a week off, not play and miss the cut...

anyways i'm praying for a miracle :angel:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,796 Posts
Well, keep praying for that miracle! I got mine when Jennifer cameback on Hingis and won the Aussie Open! So miracles really do happen!:wavey: :wavey:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahahh thanx Barrie_Dude even though ur miracle was rather my nightmare lol ;)

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
does it really matter? Is it a major tounry if not who gives a crap no one will remember!

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So it's not a huge tournie but if tiger misses the cut ( :sad: ) it will be remembered... and I didn't really expect too many ppl on this board to care i just posted on the off chance that there were any Tiger fans in here!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,796 Posts
C'mere Sweetie! Sit on my lap! Barrie will make you feel better! There, that's it! Kissy, Kissy! :kiss: :kiss: Feel better now?:hearts: :hearts:

(barrie wonders how long Angela will sit in his lap before she realizes he has no pants on!) :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahahaha thank you so much Barrie :kiss:

Well mircales do happen :angel: he made the cut lol

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,796 Posts
Well, that's great! See, good things happen when you sit in my lap! ;) :kiss:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Barrie_Dude said:
Well, that's great! See, good things happen when you sit in my lap! ;) :kiss:
Hahahah thanx Barrie... I'll remember that in the future ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts