·
Banned
16,998 Posts
What the @!%@#

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, I bet Anna Smashnova proudly displays this on her mantlepiece at home, not!!

I think the Canberra tournment needs to find a more attractive trophy!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
It looks like something straight from the '60's

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,467 Posts
looks like a torch to me :eek:

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Nice...if you like something completely warped and ugly ;)

Some of these tournies really need to reconsider the trophies they award...afterall they are ment to be prizes aren't they? ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's supposed to have a 'tribal' or 'primative' aspect to it, a shrunken head would have sufficed for me.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
The color... :(

·
Banned
692 Posts
Lol!! It really does

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
good art is always ugly:p

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Don't they usually give the champions a smaller replica of the trophy? Or is that only at Grand Slams? Cause then Anna could have a smaller piece of poo on her mantlepiece rather than a big one. ;)

·
Registered
654 Posts
:eek: this one looks really strange

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Art or Fart???

What the hell?? :confused:

Whose stupid idea was that??? Whoever thought that ugly sh!t up, should be forced to EAT IT!! :p

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
A conversation about this trophy came up awhile back and I remember somebody suggested that the reason the tournament gave out such an ugly trophy is because the player winning it wouldn't want such a nasty thing and would not wanna take it home with them... therefore, saving the tournament some money! lol!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
To me it looks like it had fallen Air Plane toilet at 35,000 feet.

regards

Mark:hearts:

·
Registered
4 Posts
What the heck do you call that thing?

I guess it could be used to deter burglars. Either throw it at them or leave it out in plain site and they'll be standing there scratching their heads trying to figure out what it is, thus giving you time to call the cops. However probably the cops and the burglar would engage in a discussion about what that thing is.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Gross! I guess they don't have to worry about having to make a miniature for the player to take home.

It looks like something my dog leaves on the lawn in the morning.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts