Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a guy that send me an email that he registrated here but he can't post anything.

so can someone check his account or email him mods ?

[email protected].
Username is: Gran
Activation ID is: 54259844
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
azza :haha: you're probably right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,213 Posts
Jorn said:
I has only seen one member join in April 2005, seem they don't allow new members in.
Raelly? :scratch: Where did you see that?
Since I read your post I've been checking the welcoming space... and I've seen one name been replaced by another.

First it said:
Welcome to our newest member, seskapil
Now it says:
Welcome to our newest member, ZaheerS

So they are allowing new members in, as far as I can see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,004 Posts
i am still waiting on the one for my game, tennis ranch, which i asked for about 2 weeks ago. it's too late now :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,004 Posts
Andrew.. said:
Why not just run the game with your account?
because there were 2 of us, and he would go for days at a time without getting on, and he would have all the pts. so i could not get to them. It doesn't matter now though, it stopped :sad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,866 Posts
I♥Lindsay said:
because there were 2 of us, and he would go for days at a time without getting on, and he would have all the pts. so i could not get to them. It doesn't matter now though, it stopped :sad:
Ah, I see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,084 Posts
I receieved a PM on MensTennisForums asking me the same, he's a registrated poster there, but can't post here.
And 2 more Justine fans were saying the same thing. They had to reach me by e-mail.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
azza said:
No you cannot have 2 accounts.
it's not my account, i got an email from someone who can't post anything. I was not the first Belgian guy that he send a e-mail.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
dani-fan Belgium said:
it's not my account, i got an email from someone who can't post anything. I was not the first Belgian guy that he send a e-mail.
glad to see you back. That was pretty shitty of someone to whine and bitch to get you banned.
 

·
double-dog daredevil
Joined
·
12,044 Posts
Justeenium said:
glad to see you back. That was pretty shitty of someone to whine and bitch to get you banned.
It was pretty shitty to give someone a rep that ugly.

I'll look into Gran when I have a chance.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top