Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that's so typical to her:
she breaks opponent's service either easily or after hard fight,only just to lose the next game on her serve to love. I hate that!

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
She'll win against Bondarenko, because she plays really brainless. Don't like her (Bondarenko's) game and attitude. Alyona seems totally different to me!

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Well, 8 DF's already...safe to say Martina is a bit rusty.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Martina is playing poorly again!

but Kateryna has got game. She hits pretty hard but makes too many mistakes

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hingis is lucky that Bondarenko is a mental midget. She completely faltered at 5-all in the first set. That´s why Hingis won the first set and probably will win the match.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
hingis was up 0-30 on bondarenko's serve just now, but bonda still won it.
come on martina!

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
hingis was up 0-30 on bondarenko's serve just now, but bonda still won it.
come on martina!
Yeah, that seems to have happened a lot in this match.

I can't recall Martina ever serving 10 df's in a match. WTF!

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
no Patty is equally skilled in that department. And unlike Martina she rarely fights at all so she wins hands down ;)

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
no Patty is equally skilled in that department. And unlike Martina she rarely fights at all so she wins hands down ;)
:lol:

Oh Patty...I just love her!

Martina used to be so great at pulling tight matches out. Even though she obviously didn't play well today I think it's encouraging that she stayed in the 2nd set...I think she fought of 4 SP's and eventually won it!

·
Registered
754 Posts
there is a competition this year for most number of DF, and now hingis has decided to join Maria Sharapova, Venus and Elena for it.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Hingis lost 8 points in a row somewhere in that match, I really think it is more of her trying not to stretch on her shots lest she put too much strain on her injury which she cannot feel due to the painkillers.

And besides her 8 DF must be very related to not wanting to stretch that injury (hip) that much.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Eh, she won in her first match back. She was bound to be rusty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts