Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: I'll start off with....snails....cutting my finger nails with scissors....JFK (more to him than we know IMO)....dishwashing gloves....and my worst? touching velvet..ughghghghghhhhhh. :wavey:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,285 Posts
When Mel Lastman (Mayor of Toronto) freaks out (which is almost a dailey occurence) I freak out!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Barrie_Dude said:
When Mel Lastman (Mayor of Toronto) freaks out (which is almost a dailey occurence) I freak out!
Being Aussie have never heard of him...but understand what you are saying....our PM here has decided he is a Baseball fan in the US, but underfunds the sport here LOL :wavey:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Private Pyle on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"...he does this close-talking psychobabble schtick every week, and it creeps me out! Man, if any copper ever got in my face like that, I'd confess everything I knew just to get him the hell away from me!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GBFH said:
Private Pyle on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"...he does this close-talking psychobabble schtick every week, and it creeps me out! Man, if any copper ever got in my face like that, I'd confess everything I knew just to get him the hell away from me!
LMAO!!! :worship:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:wavey: The "Stay-Puff" Marshmellow man freaks me out as well...and what is with the texture of Marshmellows? :wavey:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Sex humor with old people freaks me out...like that bingo commercial with all of the geezers making out and disco dancing. That's just unnatural and wrong :eek:

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Those freakin giant centipedes.........they used one in that movie The Ring.......and that gave me chills more than the damn movie did...........

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,285 Posts
GBFH said:
Sex humor with old people freaks me out...like that bingo commercial with all of the geezers making out and disco dancing. That's just unnatural and wrong :eek:
:sad: :sad: Mongo is freaky :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I can better ask what doesn't freak me out?

my teddybear?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GBFH said:
LMAO!!!!! Havn't seen it but can live without the visual :wavey:

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Jehovah's Witness's

They Have a Kingdom Hall right over the street, The sing very loudly, very energeticially and boisteriously, making us suspects for door to door knocks very frequently, some of the teenagers that go the Kingdom Hall go to the school that I attend, as the school is predominatly
Catholic, there is frequent Arguments and quarrels, apparent exoricist's by the Jehovah's (Don't know the exact truth but there has been rumours) and numerous weird activity in the classes (Steering, Hissing, accusing staff of intolerance discrimination,apparent faintings :rolleyes:

Not typical Jehovites.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I hate eggs!!

I cant touch them, i cant eat them, i dont like the smell of them, i refuse to touch any form of cutlary (forks, plates etc) that has been used for eggs.....i just get freaked out when people torment me about it...when they chase me with an egg! It even effects me at work....i work in a supermarket and one time the manager asked me to clear up some broken eggs..i said no..i got a bollocking..then the personel manager told him and he just looked at me like i was a freak!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts