Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kim, Justine & Els. How could one small nation produce so much bad hair and shiney complexions? They should be banned from leaving the country until a successful makeover is complete. They are bad for the Belgian economy. And bad for the WTA. I pray to sweet Jesus Christ that Sharapova & Viele are the true futures of women's tennis. The quality of a pert butt is very underestimated these days.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Monique Viele? My God (to keep this in a religous mode :p), she's deeper in the witness protection program than Mirjana Lucic! :eek: And re. the Belgians, 3 words: Kirsten Flipkens rocks! :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Kathy Rinaldi said:
The quality of a pert butt is very underestimated these days.
I find it surprising that you are able to put down such well-endowed individuals in the same paragraph as you confess to chronic underestimation of butt quality. Care to comment?

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Kathy Rinaldi said:
Kim, Justine & Els. How could one small nation produce so much bad hair and shiney complexions? They should be banned from leaving the country until a successful makeover is complete. They are bad for the Belgian economy. And bad for the WTA. I pray to sweet Jesus Christ that Sharapova & Viele are the true futures of women's tennis. The quality of a pert butt is very underestimated these days.
This is not nice.

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
Kathy Rinaldi said:
Are you thinking about making a comeback Kathy to show them how it's done ?

·
Banned
327 Posts
Kathy Rinaldi said:

This is stupidity and ignorance at its worst. Stop posting crap.

·
Registered
959 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:
Lucky for Belgium then cause obviously you won't go there
:lol: good one!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
This post is SOOOOO unnecessary!! :eek: :rolleyes: What are you trying to accomplish with those crazy statements.

HOWEVER...imagine if they had a Queer Eye for the "straight" WTA Player as a TV show!!! Who would the best candidate be for a total makeover?! PAM SHRIVER?!?! She gets my vote (and Pam...we know that you're straight!!!!). :p

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Kathy Rinaldi said:
I like good subtle irony. :lol:
First I asked me, if you really mean it, but at the latest, you used the name Viele as future of the womans tennis, I knew, it was a joke. :wavey:
By the way...knows someone, what Monique is doing this days?
Didn´t she want to become a singer?

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
Yeah, I was going to ask about Monique Viele! Is she still playing tennis? I remember reading this article about her a few years ago...

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Monique was the main "guinea pig" in Donald Trump's abortive attempt to become a player agent a couple of years ago. Like Lucic, she trains in FL (also @ Bolletieri, I think, but less than Mirjana does).

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
Monique was playing a lot more 10K events than usual last year. She won the odd match but usually lost a tight enough match in the end to a pretty good player ( in terms of 10Ks anyway ). For example she had a very close match with the not bad Lolita Frangulyan. Then Monique's father passed away and she's had a wrist injury which has kept her out of tennis since last September. She intends to come back but it seems unlikely.

I know she emails a few people on this board and replied individually to everyone who sent her a message when her father died. She seems like a nice kid really, being used as a pawn by agents to make some money. She gets a hard time for things she said when she was 14. I'd hate anything I said when I was 14 to be held up for scrutiny now as an adult.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
gladysharon said:
:lol: good one!
Anyway, even if you stay away from Belgium, you're not safe, since Belgium will come to you. Our girls play tennis all over the world and WIN!

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
*reading the Monique posts* Thank you for the information here... :) I'm so sorry to read that Monique's father has passed away - that's very sad indeed...

I wish Monique all the best of luck with her future. :) And David I agree - I would HATE for my 14 year old self to be held to scrutiny!! In fact, I say crazy things now at 25 years old... :eek: I am happy I'm not famous sometimes... *sheesh* ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts