Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When she stepped on court she was young and furious. Her two-handed strokes were strong and precisious, and you could see that unbeliviable fire right there ... in her eyes. Monica, because that is her name was and still is wonderful person but a cruel player. Simply no love to opponent, but still admirable behaviour. We all know what happend than ... she was out for a two years and tennis lost many fans. She loves the game so much that she decided to give her another try. She could not be disapointed in the way she came bak. BUT NOW... i still see the fire but no matter how deep I look there is no same stamina or happiness. Moni is just in the last stage of career so I hope she will only once more show us miracles she did 10 or 13 years ago. BE HEALTH AND TEACH YOUR HATERS THAT YOU ARE BORN CHAMPION. And I will say it in Jennifer words: Shut your fucking mouths! Monica is still there and is only waiting for ocasion to shine all over last time.

Pray for Monica :angel: .
She will prove us with another Grand Slam trophy.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Woman=1 adult female
Women=more than 1 adult female

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
lol... i don't think she has haters either... just people who root for the player she is playing. it's crazy that sometimes those people seem like monica haters to me...

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Nothing but love here.:kiss:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts