Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for analyzing just what's going on with Jelena. Lack of intensity? Bad movement? Not enough glitter? WHAT IS GOING ON?! :shout: :shout:

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
She doesn't seem to have any glitter at all. They've killed our sparkly queen :sad:

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Well, in my opinion, lots of things happened at the wrong time. Tennis is such an individual sport, where many things effect a player, you have to be in the zone with everything in your life, everything in your game. Etcheberry screwed up her body, which screwed up her movement, which screwed up her timing, which screwed up her shots, which screwed up her confidence. That, along with the number 1 ranking, her mother's health, and Jelena's general lack of mental strength does not go well together.

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Oh no... Please no analysis thread. Make it "The times when we hate JJ thread!" where we can call her names after bad losses! :lol:

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
дalex;15648857 said:
Oh no... Please no analysis thread. Make it "The times when we hate JJ thread!" where we can call her names after bad losses! :lol:
WEll if you wanna bitch then go ahead. You can bitch here all you want.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
What is wrong with her? I'll tell you what is wrong with her.
She is a complete and utter goat that is wrong with her :weirdo::smash:.

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
I'm bitching pretty much everywhere atm. :lol:

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't you think that "WTF isn't wrong with JJ" thread would be more appropriate ? :)
Probably. But I just want to figure out what the hell is going on with our favorite infuriating drama queen.

I think the one thing that bothers me about these losses are that they are to some random ass people. Dulko, Schnyder aren't exactly GOATS. It's like a two steps forward, one step back deal now. On the one hand, she's not losing in the first round anymore. On the other hand, she's still losing to these random players that a year ago she would be beating. :help:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
дalex;15648954 said:
I'm bitching pretty much everywhere atm. :lol:
And doesn't it feel great.. :drool:

JJ wanted to teach the Madrid organizers a lesson. So she purposely lost so that they wouldn't have a great SF line up..Little did the stupid b*tch not realize was that she was also shooting herself in the foot.

There.. i feel so much better already.:D

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
I'm much more upset than I sound.
Actually, I'm having heart-palpitations on account of JJ and I'm wondering who is a greater retard - she or me?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
^^ I had a contingency plan prepared for tomorrow's loss to Safina.. i didn't expect her to lose today..:sad::sad:

I feel the same way, i'm acting way calmer than i really feel...

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Well in an attempt to sound serious after foaming over this loss in every possible thread until this very moment...

I must say Rainer was right about this match. I didn't watch the first set until TB. What I saw in this match is that Patty was torturing Jelena with long rallies and that Jelena wasn't able to finish points earlier. This is partly because she's incompetent at the net and because she's an idiot. Or whatever... Anyway she got tired which would never happen to old JJ after 1 hour of play. Then she started to go for more on her shots which worked while she wasn't missing but, of course, later it produced 10 consecutive points for Patty due to JJ's errors.

The court looked very slow today and I bet she'll say the balls were heavy too.

Basically, she's unfit, she's an idiot, lacks confidence and lacks some skills to end the points sooner when unfit.

Am I right or am I right? Huh?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
дalex;15649107 said:
Well in an attempt to sound serious after foaming over this loss in every possible thread until this very moment...

I must say Rainer was right about this match. I didn't watch the first set until TB. What I saw in this match is that Patty was torturing Jelena with long rallies and that Jelena wasn't able to finish points earlier. This is partly because she's incompetent at the net and because she's an idiot. Or whatever... Anyway she got tired which would never happen to old JJ after 1 hour of play. Then she started to go for more on her shots which worked while she wasn't missing but, of course, later it produced 10 consecutive points for Patty due to JJ's errors.

The court looked very slow today and I bet she'll say the balls were heavy too.

Basically, she's unfit, she's an idiot, lacks confidence and lacks some skills to end the points sooner when unfit.

Am I right or am I right? Huh?
I'm not sure, did you mention that JJ is an idiot:confused: ? No analysis would be complete without that..:drool:

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Well, my stance at the moment is: Jelena, decide what you want. Do you want to give your best to overcome all the drawbacks and fulfil your potential or not? If not, stop fooling us into believing that you do, because you make idiots of us that way. We might find another fav. Like Gise and such.

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
I'm becoming a Dinara fan. It's easier that way.

Well, my stance at the moment is: Jelena, decide what you want. Do you want to give your best to overcome all the drawbacks and fulfil your potential or not? If not, stop fooling us into believing that you do, because you make idiots of us that way. We might find another fav. Like Gise and such.
Or even Gisela. She's winning RG this year :hearts:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts