Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are both in LA as alternates so they MUST BE FORCED TO PLAY EACH OTHER again!!!

It has been TOO LONG!!!

:)

:devil:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I say if things are set for the semifinals by the last match on Saturday, we get the grudge match of Venus vs. Jen for the fans. I'd even pay to see that one.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
I'm sorry. And I know some people don't believe this but the draws are rigged. How could it be that Serena and JC have played 4 times alone this year and Venus and JC have only played like 3 or 4 times in their entire CAREERS and haven't played each other since like 2001. I really truly believe that these tournament directors fix these draws to "create compelling matche ups". Has anyone else noticed like at some tournaments there will be like only two players from China or Italy, and they'll have to play each other in the first round out of a tier I or tier II or Grand Slam Draw? Or they'll be like 5 American's in a European tournament draw and they are all in the same quarter. You can't tell me that's all coincidence. Unless I see some one pull seeds or names while blind-folded out of a big hat and not "randomly drawn by some pre-programmed computer" the shyt is fixed. Dokic was right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts