Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the worst one i picked the WTA Tour Tennis for PS2, I just can not get the hang of it. Every time I hit the ball it is like mis hit and it flys up in the air and the opponent just goes at smashes it back but I can mange to volly it back for the winner. but even the opponents shots just fly up in to the air to so i ca smash it back so that the only way i win matchs. If you have played this game and can play it good can you give me some help

and I am not to cazy about hard hitter tennis.

As for my fave I like sega sports tennis, I like it more then topspin because it is a more fast pace game play which I like most, all the tennis games the ball seems to move so slow and I am just to impatient :p .

then my second fav is topspin.

so what are your fav/most hated tennis games?

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
My fav is Smash Court pro tournament 2 for PS2

my most disliked is Top Spin for PS2 - that game is an awful excuse for a tennis game.

i havent played any other tennis video games

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
fav is Smash Court pro tourney 2 - PS2
worst is Perfect Ace 2- PS2, absolute rubbish :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,684 Posts
Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 is my ABSOLUTE fave and then WTA Tour Tennis

as for WTA Tour Tennis you have to push the button early to hit a good shot as soon as your opponent is ready to hit it you should be pushing your button to hit the ball its all about timing then you'll be beating everyone 6-0 6-0 thats why i dont like that one its actually more fun when you stuggle to win because when you get the hang of the game you cant lose even on hard.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 i have never been defeated at :) no matter how hard my friends try i am very well known for being amazing at this game with my friends! i wish it was online though i think id be up there with the best

1 - 6 of 6 Posts