Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has to be, positively the worst day of my entire existance on earth. First, my insurance debits too much money out of my checking acct and it wont be fixed until the next business day, which is Monday. That means, I have 0, yes I say 0 money for the weekend. Guess I wont be eating.

Next, as I was going to lunch today, some lady spills milk all over my shirt and pants. So, I have this white spot on my crotch that looks like ive masturbated about 50 times.

Next, I was in a car accident about 1 hour ago. I was moving my car in the parking lot and some old man comes around the corner and plows into me.

But u know that the best part is? Its only 2pm my time, which means i have another 10 hours of this horrid shitty day.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Cheer up Timmbo..it seems like your having a terrible day, but it can only get better you know :D

just finish this awfull day..and start with a good feeling tomorrow..carpe diem :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
Timmbo, that's too bad you're having a bad day, I definitely feel for you! The last 3 days have been the worst days of my life--ever. Anything that could go wrong has gone wrong and I've got more bad news in the last 3 days then in all of the other days of my life combined. lol. I haven't even been happy the last couple days, but hey at least for me I don't think it can get any worse and things are only going to improve :)
Hopefully it will for you too! Hey you can end this day a little sooner just go home and hide under the covers! (i have to admit though, the milk thing is kinda funny! :D sorry!)

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
cuddles...head up young person:wavey:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
tommorow, tommorow, I love you tommorow. tommorow a brand new day
Maybe it helps when you sing that song :cool:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Sorry babe about your day!

bad things happen in 3's. IF there is anything I can do to cheer you up, let me know...and I do mean anything hehe

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
LOL at the mastrubation thing! not so LOL at the accident!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jenny Fan.....ummmmmm.... I know a few things u can do:)

Actually, lots of things:eek:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,908 Posts
uhmmmm.... Timmbo, are you saying that you have not masturbated about 50 times today? :p :p :p :p

Chin Up, Buddy!Things will get better! I've had some rough days recently as well. The tough thing to do is to remain positive!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanx Barrie. Im at the point now where I laughing at things. lol

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
oh poor you.

well at least you have jenny fan!!!;) ;) ;) ;)

:wavey: Tim and jenny fan

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Everyone has shitty days like these. The best thing is, they pass ;)

(((hugs)))

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx guys. Im heading home. Im going to get myself a big glass of Captian Morgan spiced rum and coke and drink till I go to sleep and hopefully i wont wake up till tomorrow:)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
lol! well things will be better tomorrow!!!

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Kisha ,that's not asking for much"things will be better tommorow" ,no doubt! ;)

sorry to hear about ur day tim! :sad: ...

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
aw, im sorry timmbo :sad:

but what they said....tomorrow will be better

im sorry
but i actually giggled a little bit about everything but the car accident...

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
we all have our bad days....you'll survive timbbo.:angel:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts