Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone has this? How is it? Is it good, can anyone upload something from it, it would be nice! Some info please!

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
40-0 said:
Does anyone has this? How is it? Is it good, can anyone upload something from it, it would be nice! Some info please!

I have it!!! :wavey:

Yeh its ok. Dont know if its anything special. All it has is very "intelectual" commentary, and by that i mean a very posh english women describing the womens final as "breathing taking, although devoid of pastal shadings.." etc... (seriously, that is how ths woman narrates the ENTIRE DvD!)

Looking back, i wouldnt buy it. Looking at it from the Womens side, it doesnt show much highlights at all! Seriously.

Maybe i could try and upload it, although that is bound to be breaching some sort of copyright laws or whatever, but its nothing special. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TomTennis said:
I have it!!! :wavey:

Yeh its ok. Dont know if its anything special. All it has is very "intelectual" commentary, and by that i mean a very posh english women describing the womens final as "breathing taking, although devoid of pastal shadings.." etc... (seriously, that is how ths woman narrates the ENTIRE DvD!)

Looking back, i wouldnt buy it. Looking at it from the Womens side, it doesnt show much highlights at all! Seriously.

Maybe i could try and upload it, although that is bound to be breaching some sort of copyright laws or whatever, but its nothing special. :wavey:
anx :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts