Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think are the Sister's most innaffective shots?

Venus:Forehand,Backhand,Serve,Volley,Movement :p
Serena:Forehand,Backhand,Serve,Volley,Movement,Gloots :eek:

·
Banned
100 Posts
Venus: They dont have many weaknesses...i mean even there weaknesses arent really weaknesess... With Venus, deffinitly her serve needs to get better, and maybe she pulls up on her forhand...but really she can only improve...her mental ability is still tops tho, she still believes and thats half the battle.

With Serena, she is just streaky lately, she looked like she was best when she toppled Jennifer, but then she plays two average matches...with Serena, also her forhand maybe...i dunno tho cause thats a weapon too, maybe it goes off at times tho, and just the way she looses concentration on big points, like shell make a stupid error. Maybe she needs to play more big points better...but thats all.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well...I mean forehands usually let most players down.
As an amature tennis player myself, I found that my forehand always let me down. I think the reason that explains it would be the fact that most players (maybe all of them) used their dominant hand to serve and hit forehands as well. It takes much energy for using one hand for serving and hitting forehands, so I guess the muscles get tired after being used too much :O(

·
Banned
100 Posts
i dunno nate, maybe your right...but that has to be person to person, i know players whos forhand never go on them, Agassi is one, graffs another, wow, there both married....i wonder why? :confused:

ta`

·
Registered
287 Posts
NINAdiva said:
i dunno nate, maybe your right...but that has to be person to person, i know players whos forhand never go on them, Agassi is one, graffs another, wow, there both married....i wonder why? :confused:

ta`
I bet their marriage is a total business. They wanted to create a tennis player who will be the best of all. Better than Pete Sampras...Federer...Anndy Roddick...and etc. ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Oh...i really want them to have a daugther too....
Man...that girl would be better than Hingis, Serena, Venus, Sharapova, and etc. for sure!

·
Banned
100 Posts
Dont forget Jenny!Hey, if it wasnt for jen, cussing out mothers wouldnt be nearly as popular as it is today.

Jen really....well really accomplished far more then what people say she has. Yep, she can hold four shots of moon shine, have the energy to get up bra and all and grind to "If you cant dance to this you cant do nuthin for me baby" by the spice girls AND tell a soccer mom to "fuck off" all in one day! WHAT A WINNER!

·
Registered
297 Posts
From what I understand is that most players make more errors on their forehand for two reasons 1, it's a bigger backswing and 2, there's many different ways to hit a forehand. There's only so much you can do with a backhand because the motion is fairly simple and pretty much the same for all the players, that is not necessarily true for the backhand.

·
Banned
263 Posts
Venus - Forehand, Fragile body, Lack of commitment to being fit

Serena - Lack of commitment to being fit, Lack of match toughness

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Venus - Forehand, Second serve, right now confidence

Serena - Technically speaking her forehand is not that great, but other than that her game is pretty good

Neither think that much when they are out there, they just hit the ball hard, and if thats not working, they hit the ball harder :tape:

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
Venus: second serve and forehand...

Serena: forehand when gets tight. Usually it is pretty good, but when she´s nervous it breaks down. Serena´s movement was pretty good imo, it ain´t look Maria was blasting winners at will...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Vee: 2nd serve, fragile body (but she has wonderful drive-volley)
Rena: volley, nerves

1 - 15 of 15 Posts