Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
907 Posts
Yeh the sisters are quite good, I'd say:p. I didn't like their attitude much but I guess everyone on top comes through like that every time. Or worse, like JHH.

So the truth is I like them and I wish they played more tournaments because th tour deserves it

·
Banned
1,856 Posts
Fyndh0rnElf said:
I was just watching the WTAtour.com rankings and Venus has 8 tournaments played over the past 12months!

It's hard to believe she's actually a pro because she only worked 8-11 weeks the past 12months! I want her job...

Ask yourself this question; How many other top players have been able to play so few tournaments and remain as a top player...??? Right...!!! That my friend is no easy task...!!!

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
persond said:
Ask yourself this question; How many other top players have been able to play so few tournaments and remain as a top player...??? Right...!!! That my friend is no easy task...!!!
AMEN!!!

In fact...she should get extra bonus points...compare her tourney count to Dementieva's...and then compare their current rankings...it just speaks volumes. That's why Vee is the Queen! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.