Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U know speaking as a man, I know that I have lied to people before. Its human nature to tell a little lie sometimes not to hurt someone's feelings. However, I hate when men tell you something and then completely turn around and do something else. This is especailly evident in the gay community and Im do tired of it. This may sound funny and I suppose it is, but sometimes I wish that I could be psudo-sexual, that is not be attracted to anyone. I would just live my life in peace and harmony and not worry about sex or dating. LOL

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I always heard we women are much better in lying;)

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,446 Posts
First of all, hello Tim, hi :)

Second of all, you say telling a lie not to hurt somebody's feelings in human nature. I love this quote by Jewel Kilcher:

"What we call human nature is actually human habit" :)

Second of all, I am almost pseudo-sexual in where I have no desire to be in a relationship right now, nor do I have the desire to be sexually active, so it is very possible! :)

Hope you have a great day

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Joshua
That is true, it does become a habit. But, I will tell my friend that her hair looks good when it doesnt or something like that not to hurt her feelings. However, when someone asks u out, acts all into you and tell you what a great person you are, then never calls again, that pisses me off. I didnt have a desire to be in a relationship, I have too much right now on my plate to worry about someone else, but I did start liking this person and now im upset coz I allowed myself to like him. I shouldve known. U dont give it up the first date and they never call back. I really shouldve known that it would be just horribe to actually go on a real date and not just a path that eventually leads to sex. lol- I guess im just venting or something, but it just makes me upset I guess.

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,446 Posts
You need to vent, because that is bullshit (what happened to you).

Unfortuantely, that is about 85% of the free gay world right there, lol....all most want is sex, and it is so damn depressing sometimes.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh well, guess I'll live. lol-

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adrian sweetie, this wasnt directed toward you or anyone associated with this board. But if you must know, what really is more depressing is completely being alone in your life and really not having anyone to love you. I dont vent much and I dont complain much, but being hurt by a guy u date and being hurt by one of your best friends is completely different.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
There have been times I have gone on dates with guys that I realized I did not like. Maybe they talked too much, or smoked..whatever it was, sometimes it is easier to just ignore that person than to tell them how you really feel. Especially if you do not know the person well.

I know I have blown people off (and not in the good way). Not a lot, but I have. Although I have never been blown off,except maybe mutually, I know I will probably deserve it if/when it happens.

Guys lie, but women do, too. Everyone has. But what goes around comes around and that guy will get his comeuppance! Don't worry Timmy babe, he was probably a loser.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know why he didnt call. I wouldnt have sex with him is why. That is it. Sex. lol-- Geez, you know, it probably wouldnt have been all that anyway.

Im fine now, just needed to get that shit off my chest. :wavey: everyone

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beige, believe it or not, that's my biggest problem, im too assertive. I told him that I just wanted to date causually, no sex or anything like that. If he didnt want that he couldve said, that's nto what im looking for and neither of our time wouldve been wasted. lol

Thanx Jenny Fan:)

Anyway, I have to tell u the dream I had last nite. I dreaned I was riding in a car with Jennifer Capriati. lol-- We were talking and talking and I told her she should cut her hair. lol

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Once I had a dream with Jennifer...and we were in a Jeep..topless of course, and we were getting gas and Sheryl Crow pumped the gas...We were in NJ, because in NJ, you do not pump your own gas. And I am from NJ, and the first time I had to pump gas, I was like 22...and I was like...UH! WHat do I do!?!??!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beige, I do have a problem, but dont care to discuss it here. I have found my prince, but I wont make u suffer to hear me talk about him:)- Thanx for the advice though:)

LOL @ jenny fan. Well u were topless with jcap, u probably didnt see much from her:eek: JUst kidding. But I woke up and it was so real. I couldve sworn that I had told her to go get a hair cut before the french. lol

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
*gasp*-- U have never pumped your own gas? oh my goodness, its a rarity that we have stations here that pump it for you.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know who I want, yes. But the problem is he is in a relationship and Im just friends with him. We have never did anything sexual, its stickly a friendship, but I do love him and probably always will. So, to keep my mind off of him, I try to date other guys.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nah...... but maybe someday, ill meet you and you take him off my mind:eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts