Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you watch the show, too? :confused: Germany showed the first year in 1998 (one year after it first aired in the US) and at the end of 1998 they changed their programm and we had to see a talkshow then. :mad: :fiery: I wrote a letter to the TV station RTL but they didn`t really care. Later I got to know some people who also loved the show and we passed tapes around that were made in Britain or Finland. :) :worship: They knew the potential of this soap and showed it to the bitter end I think. In 2000, I am not sure, another TV station, Super RTL started to show "Sunset Beach" again and they showed some more episodes but they told us it would be to expensive to buy new ones to get them synchronized into German. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

I loved the show, was a fan of Oliva (Lesley-Anne Down) from the very first moment she appeared on the scene. :cool: :devil:

Who did watch it and wants to discuss? :confused: :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I loved that show!! We used to have an omnibus on a saturday afternoon here. The storylines were pure genius!! My fave was vanessa's mysterious illness.....and the guy who played Tim was gorgeous, completely plastic, but gorgeous.

My god i'm so sad. :cuckoo: :help:

·
Registered
545 Posts
I loved this show too I used to like Cole Deschanel :hearts: and Annie the evil one.
The storylines were class!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Kuti Kis&Monica said:
The only interest there was Eddie Cibrian ;)
lol same ;)

Now all he does is Loreal commercials :eek:

Wow I kind of miss this soap :p

·
Registered
182 Posts
he was also in third watch for a while, looking V cute in his uniform!! Can't remember what kind of uniform cept it was blue and he looked fiiiiiine in it

·
Registered
24,846 Posts
I used to watch it omg :D

felt so ashamed but I was young :angel: still wanna see it again :p

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I used to watch Sunset Beach. It was a crazy show. I liked it when there was that mystery curse-disease thing where everyone got old and ugly :lol:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
I used to watch it :tape:
I was young then though. I loved the intro song. :lol:
I miss Melrose Place more though :tape:

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was the best soap ever. I was sad when RTL showed the final episode of "Santa Barbara". We then had a strange Brasilian telenovela or how they call that. Noone seemed to watch because they didn`t show it that long... :lol: Then we got "Sunset Beach" and I loved the show from the very first moment.

I remember how much fun I had when Olivia slept with Cole, got pregnant and tried to hide that. Gregory shouldn`t know it. Just wonderful, brilliant, fabulous and funny. The best scenes were the ones with Olivia and Bette or Olivia fighting with Annie... :) :tape:

I knew a person who was in the US for a holiday and I sent her a letter for Lesley-Anne Down and she put enough stamps in it for the answering letter and put it into a mail box in the US. It lasted some time but I got a very, very nice autograph card of Lesley-Anne with some personal words... :hearts:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts