Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we all need one right now.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug::hug:

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
I can't beat those of Linnie and Yasmine so I send only a :hug: and a big :kiss: to every Momosapiens.

Good idea for a thread,Yasmine ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
I'm not sad she lost....and I seriously dont need a hug....and I'm glad she lost in a way, because Amelie was obviously suffering on court today and her game was nothing like her usual game......she was so nervous so stressed I felt sorry for her, and if anyone really cares for her, then they wouldn't wanna see her suffer that way......Damn RG what is the big deal in winning that ....

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm not sad she lost....and I seriously dont need a hug....and I'm glad she lost in a way, because Amelie was obviously suffering on court today and her game was nothing like her usual game......she was so nervous so stressed I felt sorry for her, and if anyone really cares for her, then they wouldn't wanna see her suffer that way......Damn RG what is the big deal in winning that ....

RG well, if its not grass its not tennis?????

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
May, noone thought she would do well in here but we all had a bit of hope, whatever we say. What's the point in winning RG? Well besides another slam victory, she would make a whole bunch of her compatriots damn happy, that's already a very good reason.

And shutting a whole bunch of haters up, but that's another story :lol:

^^ I know these are very selfish reasons, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind :p

·
11,195 Posts
May, noone thought she would do well in here but we all had a bit of hope, whatever we say. What's the point in winning RG? Well besides another slam victory, she would make a whole bunch of her compatriots damn happy, that's already a very good reason.

And shutting a whole bunch of haters up, but that's another story :lol:

^^ I know these are very selfish reasons, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind :p
The match today reminded me of that horrible Match in Athens at the olympics....the poor girl was suffering.....she was so uptight.....its not worth it.....

·
11,195 Posts
I think I need more hugs than you girls cause today all Ame, Kata and Eleni (twice) lost :sad:
I know I actually thought about u today......Eleni needs to change partner and get back with her old coach.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts