Tennis Forum banner
3961 - 3980 of 4042 Posts

· Registered
3,649 Posts
Sorry about that but she just withdrew...
Well, it's not your fault, I shouldn't have been too enthousiastic. Unbelievable, one day of a sprink of hope, just another day in the life of a Bepa fan.

Reactions: Sobachka

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Does anyone know more informations of her comeback?
Can't say I do, it's all still pretty mysterious & low key to me. Though Bepa always has been kinda low key about things, hasn't she? ;) Hopefully we'll know much more about it in the next couple of days.

By the way, it's nice to see you around these parts again Michel. :)

· Registered
21,243 Posts
Can't say I do, it's all still pretty mysterious & low key to me. Though Bepa always has been kinda low key about things, hasn't she? ;) Hopefully we'll know much more about it in the next couple of days.

By the way, it's nice to see you around these parts again Michel. :)
:smile2:

Since sh's back I'm back too.
Vera got de MDWC and faces the seed 1 (I forgot her opponent name :lol: )

Reactions: NoExit

· Registered
21,243 Posts
I hope Bepa can enjoy and play healthy. She's talented so she just need to enjoy in this new career.

=)

· Registered
21,243 Posts
Does anyone know if she has entered in other tournament after Istanbul? I saw there are a couple of tournaments in Istanbul to play in the weeks after but she is not there.

· Registered
21,243 Posts
Well
She won the first set tiebreak 10/8 and was serving on 2-3 when retired in the second set.
Please, if someone find out what happened let me know.

· Registered
1,874 Posts
From Bepa's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSp9RfWA1TI/

Ура! Дан старт первому забегу в этом сезоне, забегу "Апрель"! Всем участникам удачи и здоровья! ????*♀☀The first race of the running season has started! Good luck to all participants!!! #забегапрель #МосковскийМарафон #aprilrun #MoscowMarathon

:D :hearts: :bigclap:

· Registered
3,649 Posts
Good to hear from her again, and we knew she loves running and promotes it a lot. Still I wonder what this return in Turkye was about. Ok, she retired with a leg injury and has to take care of it, but there has to more than just this one tournament. I mean, if she was to return for one tournament, then she would pick a better one than a random 15K tournament in Turkye, in an indoor arena without any spectators. I cannot but imagine she will be back in another event on the tour anyday soon, but as always with Vera, we just have to wait and see.

· Registered
1,874 Posts
Good to hear from her again, and we knew she loves running and promotes it a lot. Still I wonder what this return in Turkye was about. Ok, she retired with a leg injury and has to take care of it, but there has to more than just this one tournament. I mean, if she was to return for one tournament, then she would pick a better one than a random 15K tournament in Turkye, in an indoor arena without any spectators. I cannot but imagine she will be back in another event on the tour anyday soon, but as always with Vera, we just have to wait and see.
Oh I hope so, that would be real cause for celebration! :D :hi5: :aparty: :woohoo:

3961 - 3980 of 4042 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.