Tennis Forum banner

5041 - 5047 of 5047 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Man, that was heartbreaking to see Vera go down like that when we know she's so much better than that. I guess it is what it is though. I'm more disappointed in how it all unfolded than with the result itself, as i said being that this is the Olympics that whoever won, be it my favorite player Vera or 2nd favorite player & fellow American Serena, id be fine with it. So i imagine im not as upset about all of this as most of you. Serena looks to be in real juggernaut form and on her way to the gold, so im pretty happy. I just wish Vera had looked a lot better in the loss. I hope this doesn't bother her too much, and she continues to really work her way back to where she once was. As always, i wish Vera nothing but good fortune and the best. :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
This really broke my heart..i knew Vera was going to lose but didnt expect that horrible score, today i wasnt just abour Serena being a GOAT ,Vera didnt play good, her serve was gone besides her current form and fitness its just not there, she is far from her best really but i wonder what happened today with her serve...but anyway lets move on: Canada's main draw starts next week; i know that Vera said her shoulder its fine but if all goes well she'll be in Montreal, and with some time to recover and hopefully with a good draw she can make some noise sooo COME VERA

·
Registered
10,883 Posts
Hi Vera Fans, I Trey lol & and a Fan of Vera as well, I like too say don't get down or mad it no shame into losing too Serena, Vera has been out most of the year due too injury and wasn't sure she was going play Olympics and her form not where it was in 2010-2011 hopefully she can get a great coach too help her rediscover and bring that 2010 form back, I also can't wait too see her in Canada on the HC & hopefully by next year she be back into the top 10

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi Vera Fans, I Trey lol & and a Fan of Vera as well, I like too say don't get down or mad it no shame into losing too Serena, Vera has been out most of the year due too injury and wasn't sure she was going play Olympics and her form not where it was in 2010-2011 hopefully she can get a great coach too help her rediscover and bring that 2010 form back, I also can't wait too see her in Canada on the HC & hopefully by next year she be back into the top 10
This...and thanks for a pay a visit and for your kind words pal :wavey:

·
Registered
10,883 Posts
This...and thanks for a pay a visit and for your kind words pal :wavey:
O no Problem I know It hard too see your Faves not at their Best trust me, ALso like too Add Vera just Change her racquet too Wilson Which is different from Prince so that could also take time too Adjust too, But I think really she Should change her Racquet too Babolat, I think it would suit her game much better than Wilson, Wilson too me Racquet are made for Ball basher But that just my Opinion ;)

5041 - 5047 of 5047 Posts