Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this year Kim has been have catwalk draws, very, very easy draws and this French Open is no different. I guess these people are bent on having a Belgium win this French Open. Justine's draw is pretty easy also. If you notice, Kim does not really get a real clay court player until way down in her draw. Anyway we all shall see.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
suarez reached the quarterfinals last year

Reactions: ClijstersHewitt

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
leslie said:
All this year Kim has been have catwalk draws, very, very easy draws and this French Open is no different. I guess these people are bent on having a Belgium win this French Open. Justine's draw is pretty easy also. If you notice, Kim does not really get a real clay court player until way down in her draw. Anyway we all shall see.
:rolleyes:

I was wondering what was keeping you.

If a draw is supposed to have one property, it's supposed to be random, so unless you're questionning the laws of statistics, don't worry, Kim is due to get her difficult draw soon.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even Jen's draw is tough. If Venus or Serena cannot win this French Open then my next choice is Jen, Davenport, and Seles. Go U.S.A. all the way.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
Keith said:
I was only aware of ONE Belgium..... Belgians, am I wrong?
Damn I wanted to say just the same ;)

·
***** Emeritus
42,263 Posts
I could explain you that JenCap for instance has a pretty hard draw because she's in the 5-8 seeds range, but I'm not gonna bother.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Im just worried about Monca's first round against Petrova, thats going to be a tricky one....

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keith said:
You mean other than correcting your piss poor grammar? I don't even know if that is a question you asked, since most questions end with a question mark.
As I said before you know what you can do for me..correct all you want if that makes you feel good. I an't No wat you be talking bout. Correct that.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
why making a whole new thread for this. it has already been discussed in several other threads. You could get rid of your frustration in there.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,310 Posts
Keith said:
You mean other than correcting your piss poor grammar? I don't even know if that is a question you asked, since most questions end with a question mark.
Lol, now that I look at the post carefully, I see the error and how my post was so dumb too. I'll delete it.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
leslie said:
As I said before you know what you can do for me..correct all you want if that makes you feel good. I an't No wat you be talking bout. Correct that.
I'd correct you, but I only speak english.

Sorry leslie, but you stressed the importance of education among players, yet I know 5th graders with better writing skills than you. But now I see why you stress the importance of an education. Because you clearly did not get one.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
Keith said:
I was only aware of ONE Belgium..... Belgians, am I wrong?
Actually, there are two Belgiums--the French-speaking part and the Dutch-speaking part.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
darrinbaker00 said:
Actually, there are two Belgiums--the French-speaking part and the Dutch-speaking part.
huh? as far as I know I'm only living in one Belgium (Belgium is divided into two parts: Flanders and Wallony (?).) :)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
darrinbaker00 said:
So, tell me Mr. Junior Member, which Belgium is in the top half? I didn't even know that land masses were seeded at Grand Slams.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts