Tennis Forum banner

561 - 567 of 567 Posts

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
He only considers players, who played 3 MD matches and only Venus played a single one this year. :)
They should be #1&#2 with Serena edging Venus because of her title with Lexy Stevenson. :eek:h:
Oh okay! That makes sense, thanks. :)

I totally forgot about the title with Stevenson.. was wondering if it might come down to the mixed results! :lol: (Serena with an extra slam final, but Venus with a silver medal and more actual mixed matches won at the slams).

·
Registered
43,535 Posts

I totally forgot about the title with Stevenson.. was wondering if it might come down to the mixed results! :lol: (Serena with an extra slam final, but Venus with a silver medal and more actual mixed matches won at the slams).
Completely missed that Mixed results matter. :spit: Venus could very well be ahead then. :shrug:

·
Registered
25,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #567

Completely missed that Mixed results matter. :spit: Venus could very well be ahead then. :shrug:
I don’t have the numbers in front of me right now, but I believe Serena would be #1 and Venus #2.

561 - 567 of 567 Posts