Tennis Forum banner

221 - 240 of 1134 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,885 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 66 – Peninsula Of Misfits - Revealed 211-2

Certainly the most unusual selection we ever had in this game so far. For some reason it just left me hilarious - since I almost know nothing from this list - and most of it sounds quite exotic, if not out-of-this-world. :eek:h:

I'm impressed. :)

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 66 – Peninsula Of Misfits - Revealed 211-2

I should've vultured like almost everybody did... :tears:
Really?

I haven't listened to anything yet but looking at the selections initially there only appears to be 4-5 songs in all that could be considered vultures.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Really?

I haven't listened to anything yet but looking at the selections initially there only appears to be 4-5 songs in all that could be considered vultures.
Perhaps 'Mulan' just accidentally sent his guilty pleasure for this game by mistake which makes other entries look like vultures relatively:eek:h:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
12,046 Posts

Two songs with Arijit Singh?

btw, I believe Mistadobalina is the title, not the artist.

·
Registered
797 Posts

Two songs from Arijit Singh :rolls:

·
Registered
33,561 Posts

Based on a quick soundbite listen to all the songs, I am VERY excited by this game!:D

Not because the selection is kookie or krazy, but because there are so many songs that are fucking great!:drool:

Of course quite a bit of garbage as well, but those songs will perish quickly against such a strong field (at least in my voting)

·
Registered
5,559 Posts

Excited for reviews! :cheer:

·
x
34,444 Posts

Based on a quick soundbite listen to all the songs, I am VERY excited by this game!:D

Not because the selection is kookie or krazy, but because there are so many songs that are fucking great!:drool:

Of course quite a bit of garbage as well, but those songs will perish quickly against such a strong field (at least in my voting)
but which are the garbage oneS :sobbing:

·
Registered
33,561 Posts

but which are the garbage oneS :sobbing:
I have a hunch that we will agree on at least a few of them:hug:

·
Registered
33,561 Posts

This is no laughing matter :bigcry:
I think my song gets a bit tiring after awhile :eek:
I suppose that everything gets tiring after a while. But yeah, if you are already tired of it by the time the songs were revealed, that's probably not a good sign:hug::lol:

·
Registered
7,392 Posts

LOL.
So i sent a song to Adey and it was picked and i couldn't take it and now i find out that the guy changed his song :facepalm:
no words really.
Sorry for that :eek:h:, it was me who picked Hijo de la Luna but I changed my mind twice since then

·
Registered
28,778 Posts

If I remember right, I think Rui da Silva has already been picked in another game. :scratch:
Yep, "Touch me" with Cassandra Fox.
Yes, it was the SAME song. Adey, please send the person a mail to change his song.

221 - 240 of 1134 Posts