Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 4 - Nominate your song by 27th December

Haha no its ok :lol: Ill just find some incredibly random Romanian song :sobbing:
Does it have to be Romanian? Why not Czech? What about this one?

I was a bit surprised it's not been nominated already ;)

·
Administrator
62,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 4 - Nominate your song by 27th December

Yes, the winner of Game Three will be the one who chooses.

I'm also going to ask in the Game Three interviews for people to suggest categories they'd like to see.

·
Registered
15,338 Posts

I just randomly said Romanian :lol: :shrug: It could be Italian, French, German :p

·
Administrator
62,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Can I change song for game 4?
Sure

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts

Haha no its ok :lol: Ill just find some incredibly random Romanian song :sobbing:
Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYoQZx1DnD4

The song is Romanian, but the language is somehow related, but not similar to Romanian... I mean, I understand like 2-3 words :D... but i think the song is amazing :)

I know you said you picked randomly Romania, what i mean, it's not always essential to understand the language in order to like a song... so, I think Litotes' idea is great :)

·
Registered
28,774 Posts

Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYoQZx1DnD4

The song is Romanian, but the language is somehow related, but not similar to Romanian... I mean, I understand like 2-3 words :D... but i think the song is amazing :)

I know you said you picked randomly Romania, what i mean, it's not always essential to understand the language in order to like a song... so, I think Litotes' idea is great :)
What language is this song then? Vlach?

·
Registered
15,338 Posts

Ive never even heard that :spit:

·
Administrator
62,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

Next half hour or so - am doing the links/list now

·
Trainwreck
58,024 Posts

OMG, half an hour we get to vote for these semis? :rolls:

Adey I must applaud your commitment to this :bigclap:. So far you've had no breaks. You'll have to hire staff soon :lol:.

·
Administrator
62,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #80

Firstly, can I say thank to you to everyone here for committing to this fourth event.

We have 34 participants for this one.

The songs are divided into two semi-finals, all done in alphabetical order of song title.

The top ten songs in each semi-final will go to the final. All participants will still vote in the final, including the 14 who will be eliminated in the semi-finals.

The semi-final votes will be made public on Friday 3rd January 7pm CET – when we will sadly lose 14 contestants. So you might not want to mention what your choice is in case it influences votes in the finals.

Good luck everyone,

Adey C

61 - 80 of 438 Posts