Tennis Forum banner

421 - 438 of 438 Posts

·
Kookie Supporter
67,196 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 4 - Voting Ceremony Underway

I realise I totally forgot to thank Adey for another wonderful competition last night. So thanks again, Adey. You make this competition a lot of fun. :cool:

·
Registered
527 Posts

What made you change your mind? I still think it is a great idea. I was looking forward to researching some great songs for this theme.
like I said, there are many people that uncomfortable to conceal private information(age) in internet (chill, it's just a game, you can lie :lol:) . therefore,I want everyone to enter and enjoy game 7 without being afraid (open)

·
Banned
7,008 Posts

not surprised with the winner as Joan's song is one of the greatest one-hit-wonders, and I know the lyrics of that song :eek:h: And I really like the phrase from chorus.
And that final shows that it's good to pick the songs everybody knows :eek:h: So bring on "Coco Jambo" or "Macarena" :cheer:

·
Kookie Supporter
67,196 Posts

like I said, there are many people that uncomfortable to conceal private information(age) in internet (chill, it's just a game, you can lie :lol:) . therefore,I want everyone to enter and enjoy game 7 without being afraid (open)
I don't think anyone expressed any discomfort so far. Too bad, it was a nice idea.

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts

Your song was the one someone renominated for game 5, before being asked to change it, so at least that person liked it :)
No one liked it very much! The highest vote it got was 7 points.

·
Administrator
64,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #426

What do people think of Sergio's idea of staggering games and having a set day for each thing as in Post 386???????

·
Trainwreck
58,123 Posts

I have my next choice all ready, assuming it's still open, so maybe we can do the year we were born later on :).

·
Registered
12,108 Posts

What do people think of Sergio's idea of staggering games and having a set day for each thing as in Post 386???????
If the manager approves, I'm all for it :yeah:

·
Registered
12,108 Posts

No one liked it very much! The highest vote it got was 7 points.
The one trying to nominate it in game 5 will of course not have been a participant in game 4, otherwise he/she would have remembered it and nominated something else. So you probably lost out on a 12 there.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game Four - Congrats to our winner Momotaro

^ same for me

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,638 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game Four - Congrats to our winner Momotaro

Sounds good to me too. But of course, it's easy for me and the rest of the non-game organising contestants to be okay with it. We don't have to do the work to put together 2 games at the same time every week, starting a new game on a weekly basis.

Sure, a game a week sounds fine. But I think it really shouldn't be up to all of us. It should be up to Adey who does the work. But if he is cool with that format then I can't see why anyone else would have any problems with it. A game a week? Can't be bad. :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Congrats to Momotaro for winning it. :yeah: Not my favourite song, but not the worst. :yawn:

Thanks Adey for making this game SO much fun!!! :bowdown:

That's an awesome idea!!! :lol:

Sounds good to me too. But of course, it's easy for me and the rest of the non-game organising contestants to be okay with it. We don't have to do the work to put together 2 games at the same time every week, starting a new game on a weekly basis.

Sure, a game a week sounds fine. But I think it really shouldn't be up to all of us. It should be up to Adey who does the work. But if he is cool with that format then I can't see why anyone else would have any problems with it. A game a week? Can't be bad. :)
I know Adey, if he couldn't do it, he wouldn't have posted the proposal. I sent it to him because I knew he'd do the best thing for the game, whether he would have accepted my proposal or not. And because I know he enjoys managing the game even more than everyone of us playing it. :inlove:

I have sooooooooooo many songs in mind!!! :music:

·
Premium Member
37,752 Posts

If Adey enjoys it that's for the better. I wonder how much time consuming this must be! Won't he be tired at some point? How long will he stand? ;)

Thanks for managing the fun, Adey, at any rate! You know we're grateful. ;)

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
32,638 Posts

I have sooooooooooo many songs in mind!!! :music:
Me too. Seriously, I think I have considered well over 100 songs in my head. And they are all amazing very special songs that would all be very very worthy of this contest. Funny this is....I suspect not one of them would qualify for the finals, but I am long past caring about that anyway. :haha:

421 - 438 of 438 Posts