Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 438 Posts

·
Administrator
65,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 4 - Nominate your song by 27th December

The reason for the overlap is that it cuts out the waiting the week for songs to be nominated.

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 4 - Nominate your song by 27th December

The reason for the overlap is that it cuts out the waiting the week for songs to be nominated.
I understand, but wow you have to keep on your toes here!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Do we really have to say in or with sending the song is enough?

·
THE LADY IN BLACK
9,206 Posts

If the game keeps getting bigger, we may have to say "In"! I was just making a little, very little TT joke about the word "In".

·
Administrator
65,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Competitors
as of 23rd December - 7.30am

·
Kookie Supporter
67,229 Posts

Will send in a nomination. Have a song in mind, but have yet to find a decent version of it on Youtube. The available ones are only the live version, mostly with poor sound quality. Might have to choose another song eventually. :lol:

·
Administrator
65,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

27 songs nominated so far

·
Registered
27,384 Posts

For this game I chose my favorite song from a very talented musician who has everything to be popular but if buffles me how still remains quite unknown after having released three albums already.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

For this game I chose my favorite song from a very talented musician who has everything to be popular but if buffles me how still remains quite unknown after having released three albums already.
So no more indie rock bands from you this time :lol: Funny coz I picked one :eek:h:

·
Registered
12,153 Posts

Perhaps he/she will find a captive audience in here :)

·
Banned
20,151 Posts

I chose something unconventional, hopefully at least one person will like it. :lol:

·
Registered
12,153 Posts

I chose something unconventional, hopefully at least one person will like it. :lol:
I choose something will only be liked by me I guess. :lol: I don't care about making the final. If some like it then that would be enough for me.
Japanese flag = politely self-deprecating about their chances :)

Wouldn't surprise me to see one or both of you do well.

·
Administrator
65,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Hey Florin - how nice to see you here :worship:

21 - 40 of 438 Posts