Tennis Forum banner

501 - 512 of 512 Posts

·
Registered
18,162 Posts
so a player called "Matmagic" wins with the malest band in the whole game? hmmmm … 🧐

all kidding aside, superhappy that MMX and TF102 finally ended up high again. also congrats to histery on 3rd place.

"home" dropping from 3rd to 12th is a bit disappointing, especially because i thought it was in the stronger semi.

THANKS adey!!!!
Thanks for your song, the best of the game IMO.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
6th! :D:D:D That's great!

Congrats Matt, I liked your song the most so this is a great result. :cool:

Also happy to end above Julie Ruin. 🤭

·
Milk and honey
3,730 Posts
Congrats Matt and thanks Adey for managing as always, I see I finished in the top ten but I don’t deserve to as I should have a 12 point deduction, for not sending in this final. I’ve let Adey know so whoever takes my spot in the top ten, actually deserves it.

Reactions: AdeyC

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
35,529 Posts
Congrats Matt and thanks Adey for managing as always, I see I finished in the top ten but I don’t deserve to as I should have a 12 point deduction, for not sending in this final. I’ve let Adey know so whoever takes my spot in the top ten, actually deserves it.
I hope you keep playing. You're a good person and an asset to these games. :)

·
Registered
31,006 Posts
I hope I stop playing. I'm a bad person and a liability to these games.

·
Administrator
68,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #508
I hope I stop playing. I'm a bad person and a liability to these games.
In my opinion you are a good person - you just should show everyone that goodness more frequently.

Reactions: Leif

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
One of the changes with the forum upgrade is that you no longer see the posts of your ignored posters even when others quote them. In the old days quotes would always be visible (unless you also ignore the poster who quoted). It's basically the only change I approve of.

·
Registered
31,006 Posts
One of the changes with the forum upgrade is that you no longer see the posts of your ignored posters even when others quote them. In the old days quotes would always be visible (unless you also ignore the poster who quoted). It's basically the only change I approve of.
I bet he's curious what they're talking about.

·
Administrator
68,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
Rankings points corrected

·
Milk and honey
3,730 Posts
I hope you keep playing. You're a good person and an asset to these games. :)
Appreciate that ! I just don’t know if I can do it week after week anymore. I guess doing it once in a blue moon is an option but I’m not sure. Thinking it over!

Reactions: Leif
501 - 512 of 512 Posts