Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Milk and honey
3,599 Posts
Good for me, I can send an Asian language song again and it not be out of place, which was one of the reasons I did my most recent theme in the first place a few weeks ago 😍

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
i might if i win but what do you mean by that?
Simple repetitive bassline throughout the song or same lyrics repeated all over the song etc. In my case it would be creating a mesmerizing atmosphere by repitition.

Like in my fave Utro song Такие глаза, drums, bass guitar and vocals are all repetitive and it creates the trippy atmosphere.

·
Registered
36,400 Posts
Simple repetitive bassline throughout the song or same lyrics repeated all over the song etc. In my case it would be creating a mesmerizing atmosphere by repitition.

Like in my fave Utro song Такие глаза, drums, bass guitar and vocals are all repetitive and it creates the trippy atmosphere.
would love such a theme (i guess my own "hypnosis" was sort about that as well).

·
***** Emeritus
42,064 Posts

Repetitive songs are the best. They can be quite hypnotic.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have a good song here, found it very enjoyable when I found it couple of weeks ago. I've already missed a couple of games, since I've been trying to sleep earlier for a few weeks and my BSG rhythm was to send the songs quite late, so the last two weeks I was asleep instead of sending a song.

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Adey, the trophy is amazing! :D
That came from a discussion at work on Friday about the best tv show theme tunes that was fresh in my mind when trying to find something :)

·
Premium Member
39,370 Posts
That gag could be improved with bloody brain explosion on a person eating fries and ketchup behind and acting annoyed by such lack of education...

Bon appétit 🤡

·
Registered
19,732 Posts

Daft Punk in a nutshell.

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
9 songs nominated so far :

1 AdeyC
2 N.M.
3 SRB Analyst
4 JMG
5 SilverPersian
6 Wozzy!
7 DropShotAce
8 Northstar
9 Beat

·
Premium Member
39,370 Posts
A Swedish song of ABBA 😁

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
10 songs nominated so far :

1 AdeyC
2 N.M.
3 SRB Analyst
4 JMG
5 SilverPersian
6 Wozzy!
7 DropShotAce
8 Northstar
9 Beat
10 Laurent Moy

·
Premium Member
39,370 Posts
^ 13 seconds for me, before the autotune starts. 🤡

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
11 songs nominated so far :

1 AdeyC
2 N.M.
3 SRB Analyst
4 JMG
5 SilverPersian
6 Wozzy!
7 DropShotAce
8 Northstar
9 Beat
10 Laurent Moy
11 Number19

·
***** Emeritus
42,064 Posts
Just to be absolutely sure, and as an example, a (traditional) Mexican sung in Spanish is not allowed right?

·
Registered
19,665 Posts
Just to be absolutely sure, and as an example, a (traditional) Mexican sung in Spanish is not allowed right?
That's true. It is not allowed.

·
***** Emeritus
42,064 Posts
But a Portuguese song from Brazil is? That's a bit strange tbh, but ok.

41 - 60 of 126 Posts