Tennis Forum banner

401 - 412 of 412 Posts

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Whoopi and the sisters will pray for all the nonvoters (to end up in hell) who made Sister act drop all the way to the bottom of the ranking pit despite being moderately ok in the semis.

Kudos to Hugues for the best song and to Chained for the most listenable one.

·
Premium Member
40,684 Posts
I have an idea of what I will suggest... and once I have something in mind it's hard to give up, lol

·
Milk and honey
3,724 Posts
@Sammo you’re so hot for giving me a 12 :love:

Grats to Hugues, Chained and Potapovian on the podiums today :) loved those ALY & AJ and MUNA numbers, they’re still quite under the radar but in a way it’s good as they aren’t overexposed. It’s the best kind of pop music, not trashy or overproduced, but sharp and thrilling.

My Number (quite literally ;) ) did well enough, it was a last minute send as the last few weeks I’ve not been able to commit as much as I was beforehand. Foals fell off after that but that one was their last classic.

·
Registered
31,321 Posts
Congrats Hugues! Please choose something good ;) And bad luck to ChainedX, such a close defeat but second place is pretty good as well! Thanks Adey, as usual!

·
Premium Member
40,684 Posts
I'm sure Hugues will pick a great theme. :D
in some way it'll be in sheer contrast with punk rock and how you defined your preferences for the punk rock girls game 🤡

but I know you have broad taste and will pick something to your liking 😃

·
Premium Member
104,875 Posts
Had false hope my song might win but it was never happening. But thank you all for loving D.A.N.!!! I always love this kind of soothing tune that reminds me of the loneliness driving around/walking around empty streets at night.

Completely sorry to Roy as I accidentally wrote the Japanese name of your song and didn't edit in time and it didn't qualify...

Thank you Hugues for winning! You could always count on me giving 12 on French songs...

·
Registered
20,024 Posts
who sent ofege before and how did it do?
I did. I sent Burning Jungle (probably a direct inspiration for Daft Punk's Crescendolls) for the <50k views game. It finished 16th in the final; was a little disappointed.

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
36,497 Posts
congrats hugues. not a single point for the top 3 from me, LOL.
how did i finish so low? and more importantly, how did i finish below that veronicas song??

thank you very very very much, adey!

·
Premium Member
40,684 Posts
Thank you Hugues for winning! You could always count on me giving 12 on French songs...
Do you know why French songs/artists are often especially loved in Japan? There must be an explanation?

401 - 412 of 412 Posts