Tennis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 464 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,538 Posts
My view? Not that anyone is likely to be terribly interested but for the record, I thought about half the selections were fairly decent, at least listenable. The other half was pretty bad, but aside from around half a dozen real clinkers it could have been worse. It is a shame though, that out of the 20 or so decent songs in this game that there were very few that were really outstanding. There were maybe 3 or 4 that I would happily continue to listen to once this theme is finished but no more than that.

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
For what it's worth - in this category I was like a fish out of water with what to pick to enter but there was quite a few good songs that I would never ever have listened to had I not been playing in this game.

·
Registered
19,665 Posts
For what it's worth - in this category I was like a fish out of water with what to pick to enter but there was quite a few good songs that I would never ever have listened to had I not been playing in this game.
That's the beauty of this game. I did not think of rediscovering Yoshiko Sai. Kyoko Fukada's song is a lot of fun. The Peanuts are amazing. The end of SF1 was absolutely fantastic. Boredoms and "1984" are right up my alley and all of the songs and artists/performers aforementioned I rated (don't look my reviews, they changed a little bit) higher than my song.

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Bit later than usual tonight - deadline passed - no votes from :-

danyal123
DropShotAce
eck
Matmagix
MrPeanutButter
Perun
Sammo
Silent Bird
TennisFan102

Results in about an hour...................

·
Registered
19,665 Posts
I have one unusual question. When people have less than one hour until deadline, did they listen to the songs once (full listen) or did they do something different? Because there are some irregularities and unusual behaviors seen in last few weeks.

·
34,538 Posts
I have one unusual question. When people have less than one hour until deadline, did they listen to the songs once (full listen) or did they do something different? Because there are some irregularities and unusual behaviors seen in last few weeks.
I like to leave my votes to the last half hour so I am free to change them until the very end. I usually do spend the last couple of hours finalising placements for the songs that I have identified as being likely to gain points.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
typically it's a cosmetic touch
i listen few songs here, few songs there during the week and on the last day i like to make final standings

when i had those hiking days i didn't vote because i missed the organizing of song

today i hiked after i voted!

·
Registered
19,665 Posts
I usually think that I voted for it already. Rarely, I like to be one of the last votes, feels nice when you know who the winner is (Finale voting phase).

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I usually think that I voted for it already. Rarely, I like to be one of the last votes, feels nice when you know who the winner is (Finale voting phase).
haha yes i very much wanted to send in last votes for the final of the game 331 (or was it 332) but i forgot to send in the end

·
34,538 Posts
That's the other thing. I do quite like being the last or penultimate voter too. Yeah. It is cool when everything rides on my votes. I do dig that, can't deny it. :D

·
Registered
11,005 Posts
i listen few songs here, few songs there during the week and on the last day i like to make final standings

when i had those hiking days i didn't vote because i missed the organizing of song

today i hiked after i voted!

I wish I had anyone to go for hiking with, but I sadly have not. And neither to spend my free time with too ...

·
Premium Member
39,363 Posts
Yoshiko Sai, Kim Jung Mi, Junko Yagami and Jun Togawa have a real body of work. I haven't checked for the more recent artists (Uhm Jung Hwa, Hedgehog, Lim Kim...) or the older ones (Jun Mayuzumi, The Peanuts...) but wouldn't be surprised if it was worthy as well.

·
Registered
30,702 Posts
Yoshiko Sai, Kim Jung Mi, Junko Yagami and Jun Togawa have a real body of work. I haven't checked for the more recent artists (Uhm Jung Hwa, Hedgehog, Lim Kim...) or the older ones (Jun Mayuzumi, The Peanuts...) but wouldn't be surprised if it was worthy as well.
No shit. Singers around the world have worthy and complete careers.

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #278

Semi-Final – One

Results

·
Administrator
67,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #279

Semi-Final – Two

Results