Tennis Forum banner

401 - 412 of 412 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,386 Posts
Cool.

Firstly, I want to say I liked both of my fellow podium sharers (@Matmagix and @histery) selections a lot as well. "Taifo No Yume" was very pretty and I loved the avant garde piano towards the end especially and "Unzipped Siegried" is simply kickass brilliant.

I wasn't expecting to win this at all. No theme has been thought of. I will have think give it some serious (or otherwise) thought. I don't have a clue right now and I am open to suggestions although with someone like me who knows what sort of craziness I might think of between now and tomorrow evening.

Thanks Adey, as always for compering these games. You are awesome!!! I'm not just saying this because I won, I'd say this even if I slumped badly at the end, but this was a particularly fun ceremony with the way the leaderboard was constantly changing.

Yeah, I know, I am repeating myself again but, I really really did not expect to come out of this on top. Doesn't happen often. I do like that I won this one with very few 12s or 10s and lots of 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s. To win like that one has to have gained a fair degree of across the board approval, something my songs (understandably I suppose ;) ) rarely get, so yeah, that this song found favour with a pretty substantial amount of participants feels pretty good. :D

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,386 Posts
Congrats Chris :) I think it's only the 2nd time a song looks like a 12-less winner only to get a 12 from the final voter, but I might misremember.

Congrats also to Matt and Alin :)

Adey :worship:
Yeah, I hardly got any double digit votes at all. To win one of these games with so few double digit votes one has to be so consistent getting solid points from practically everyone else, something my selections rarely do, so for me to win in such a style is very surprising and quite pleasing too. :)

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,216 Posts
Congrats to Shveddy, Matty and histery-y :cheer:

You are my hero AdeyBear :hug:

·
***** Emeritus
41,989 Posts
Congrats Shved. That song oozed you tbh. Well done, Matt and histery as well.

谢谢, ありがとうございました, 감사합니다 Adey!

·
Premium Member
39,269 Posts
Nice winner! Congrats Chris 🙂

401 - 412 of 412 Posts