Tennis Forum banner

341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
19,537 Posts
I mean... There are obviously mistakes, either in the data itself or in the presentation of data. If one column represents one voter, there shouldn't be repetitions, like two 10s, two 8s, two 6s, two 7s...

I can also spot in your text: you said Pierre gave 7 to two songs.
Table was right, I just forgot to look again my table. Checked and edited. Now it's fine.

·
Registered
8,265 Posts
I think it's dangerous to lump everyone in there because you could theoretically put me into that category as well. 36 of my points this game came from the group you mentioned. I also gave points to every single song of theirs as well as 10 points to DuaZeepa's song in the SF. You could do that with eck as well. A good portion of my points for Kylie a couple of weeks ago also came from the same group.
Yes yesss and you have been number 1 since they arrived in the game...:unsure:

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

·
Registered
12,471 Posts
We need Comfortably Numb back with an army of Pink Floyd devotees and see how that would work out. Maybe that would shed a light on what's going on more obviously.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
@SRB Analyst

Looking back at the previous games, we all also seem to have given you high points for your Britney Spears song. Does that mean you’re supposably in on this conspiracy as well?

·
Registered
19,537 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Just showing you vote for poppy songs, most of them.going to your group, which is true.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Just showing you vote for poppy songs, most of them.going to your group, which is true.
[/QUOTE]

send more songs I enjoy and you’ll get my votes too :)

·
Registered
19,537 Posts

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Can Cheda shut up ever or nah

·
Registered
19,537 Posts
Can Cheda shut up ever or nah
It's funny how you appeared when someone/many people are knowing the facts. We also cannot prevent them from playing, even it's obvious. You don't play this game, now begone. It's funny how they want someone naive like you to write here.

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
It's funny how you appeared when someone/many people are knowing the facts. We also cannot prevent them from playing, even it's obvious. You don't play this game, now begone. It's funny how they want someone naive like you to write here.
you can treat this as my campaign announcement that I will be playing this game from here on :)

·
Registered
19,537 Posts
you can treat this as my campaign announcement that I will be playing this game from here on :)
Ok, join them, I have no problem with it. Haha 🤡

·
Registered
19,537 Posts
You obviously do beloved you've made 8 posts since the morning. Also he listens to Country he's more up your alley
What you wrote on Twitter to him is the least thing I am interested. He is more than welcome to play, if he wants to strategise... welp, I am not desperate to call everyone just to vote for my song or for someone from that group. Not the first time this happens.

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I have found the song that won (the Haim one) powerless and Cinnamon Girl by Lana absolutely middling to place 2nd, no impression whatsoever these two gave me. But I guess congrats danyal123 for your victory. I expected higher place than 14th at the end for myself. Maybe I should have chosen some bland song of Laura Marling (she's got quite a lot of such) to get better result.

·
2,276 Posts
Nice you like country? :D Care to show us examples of the songs you like!

Is it something like this? A bop back in the heyday :LOL:

·
Registered
12,332 Posts
I have a lot of friends in this game. They don't necessarily share my taste in music but they're friends anyway :)

As for this game, wow, closest finish in a long time. Any of the non-voters could have completely altered the podium. Congrats to danya123 :) And to Marucic and Javi :)

·
Milk and honey
3,568 Posts
The way some people feel the need to psycho analyse a game, and I’ll repeat it, a game, and then can’t even get their numbers right, is too much 😂 as if artists like HAIM, Janelle and Kelsey Lu, all of which are my girls, weren’t going to get high points from me. Similar taste is similar taste, no need to bust out Freudian theories

341 - 360 of 360 Posts