Tennis Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
What the? How did this turn into me?

But I have to admit that a pop-after-2010 game explains a lot, hehe. What did I sent, Markus? :eek:
You sent King Kunta by Kendrick Lamar. You were more disadvantaged than me that Beat missed voting for the final, he gave you 12 in the SF. You finished 11th.

·
Administrator
65,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
14 songs nominated overnight :-

1 AdeyC
2 Mauriac
3 N.M.
4 SRB Analyst
5 Pierre.
6 danyal123
7 Lord Choc Ice
8 DuaZeepa
9 Laurent Moy
10 Poldo
11 Northstar
12 Matmagix
13 DropShotAce
14 SilverPersian

·
Registered
35,928 Posts
I won game 164 with Into You. You gave it 4 points in the SF but then didn't vote in the F, very unlike you, I don't remember why. But you were likely not following that final closely.

I'd very likely have won even if you voted, in case you're curious. I was 9 points in front of Duke Dumont's Ocean Drive (nom. by Milan) which you gave 6 in the other SF. And more than 12 ahead of anything else.
ah yeah, that game was painfully bad, so it's no wonder i gave grande 4 points in the semi. i have no memory of why i didn't vote in the final TBH.

btw/ what happened to milan? i wish he'd play the game again.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
ah yeah, that game was painfully bad, so it's no wonder i gave grande 4 points in the semi. i have no memory of why i didn't vote in the final TBH.

Uni stuff :p

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
33,729 Posts

(y) (I miss the old thumbs up smilie - it was much better)
But yeah, 100% with you.

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
(y) (I miss the old thumbs up smilie - it was much better)
But yeah, 100% with you.
I miss the animated smilies most, especially the hug one and the laughing one.

·
Milk and honey
3,400 Posts
The song I sent for this....my mind, honestly 😍 if it doesn’t qualify imma be PISSED for real lmao

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
I went back and checked, turns out you had your votes ready but forgot to send them.

Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 164 – Post 2010 Pop - Finalists Post 504

Beat didn't vote? I needed his points badly, I think :(
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 164 – Post 2010 Pop - Finalists Post 504

:eek: oh no! i'm so sorry! i had everything ready and even sent the interview :smash:

Can you post what your top 10 would have been? I'm curious

sure, here it is:

12 - Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta
10 - Kiiara – Gold
8 - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce – Telephone
7 - Kelis – Acapella
6 - Florence and The Machine – What The Water Gave Me
5 - Marina and The Diamonds - Primadonna
4 - Milky Chance – Cocoon
3 - Duke Dumont – Ocean Drive
2 - Ariana Grande – Into You
1 - Disclosure feat. Lorde - Magnets

41 - 53 of 53 Posts