Tennis Forum banner

421 - 432 of 432 Posts

·
7,728 Posts
Congrats, aerosmash :) It's great to see some Aussie bands get some recognition here.

Glad some of you really enjoyed my song!!

@Adam - you fooled me with your Lorde trolling :(

Thanks Adey!
I don't think I was the one who was trolling Lorde although I did give more points because of the backlash she received.

But I definitely attempted to humor one of the players because I was the sucker that submitted the song that was misspelt and mislabelled in the song list.

·
Registered
11,807 Posts
Congrats, aerosmash :) It's great to see some Aussie bands get some recognition here.

I don't think I was the one who was trolling Lorde although I did give more points because of the backlash she received.

But I definitely attempted to humor one of the players because I was the sucker that submitted the song that was misspelt and mislabelled in the song list.
Yeh I definitely got you confused with someone else.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Thrilled and honored for this win. Thanks everyone for the points!

Let it be known that while I love eating almost every type of veggies, I hate the taste of broccoli. Ugh. Quite ironic to win my own game with a food that I don't like. :LOL:

Congrats to @Perun and @Fortitude as well! 🍻

@Beat @Litotes So sorry for not responding to your questions! Apart from I don't really check the posts from time to time, I was unwell in the past few weeks that I had to miss some voting periods, including the semis of this game. Looking at the list, I believe every song is compliant to the theme which I didn't intend to be super strict anyway.

@AdeyC What else can I say? You're awesome!

Aerosmash, your selection kicked ass, a very deserved victory. Really nice to here a modern band with such a strong understanding and appreciation of the art of making fine psychedelic music. As I missed yesterday's nomination, out of a pure lack of concentration and simply getting mixed up in time, and as I will most likely not be participating in the following week either, I am counting on you to pick a really awesome theme Mr Aerosmash. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: But seriously, no worries, just go with the heart. ;)
I'm really glad that you liked it, as did other players. I've been listening to this band the entire quarantine period and I must say I'm quite liking their repertoire. Everything you wrote in your review is spot-on. I'm the type that mostly prefers 60's and 70's psychedelia but this band is a delightful standout to me. There's some sort of inexplicable timeless charm in their songs that's quite enjoyable to listen to.

Here's hoping you will like and join the next game. It would be one that requires everyone to answer a question first before picking a song. <where's the oh smiley when you need it>

·
Registered
2,032 Posts

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
It's cool that my 2nd favourite song of the game. (10 points) won, but at the same time ... had I not give it any points I'd have won! I won my semifinal in front of the eventual winner of the game. The band though is my discovery too thanks to aerosmash.

But if feels great to land on the podium again as it's been a while! Especially with a song that I love and which is unusual.

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Thrilled and honored for this win. Thanks everyone for the points!

Let it be known that while I love eating almost every type of veggies, I hate the taste of broccoli. Ugh. Quite ironic to win my own game with a food that I don't like. :LOL:

Congrats to @Perun and @Fortitude as well! 🍻

@Beat @Litotes So sorry for not responding to your questions! Apart from I don't really check the posts from time to time, I was unwell in the past few weeks that I had to miss some voting periods, including the semis of this game. Looking at the list, I believe every song is compliant to the theme which I didn't intend to be super strict anyway.

@AdeyC What else can I say? You're awesome!

I'm really glad that you liked it, as did other players. I've been listening to this band the entire quarantine period and I must say I'm quite liking their repertoire. Everything you wrote in your review is spot-on. I'm the type that mostly prefers 60's and 70's psychedelia but this band is a delightful standout to me. There's some sort of inexplicable timeless charm in their songs that's quite enjoyable to listen to.

Here's hoping you will like and join the next game. It would be one that requires everyone to answer a question first before picking a song. <where's the oh smiley when you need it>

Broccoli I love actually!

421 - 432 of 432 Posts