Tennis Forum banner

461 - 470 of 470 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,220 Posts
Says who? Unfortunately for you, the word "literally" is used figuratively nowadays.
It is. I think that is the criticism of it. It really shouldn't be used figuratively. It does sound silly being used in this manner. And not "silly" in a good self aware playful way either. Just kind of foolish.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I have a good song for option n°1.
Am I the only one who have not yet watched "The Mulholland Drive" ? "Film Noir" game was not a very successful game for me so I choose option n°1.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
It is. I think that is the criticism of it. It really shouldn't be used figuratively. It does sound silly being used in this manner. And not "silly" in a good self aware playful way either. Just kind of foolish.
That's literally silly. :rolleyes:

And I vote for Mulholland Dr. (y)

·
Registered
6,649 Posts

·
***** Emeritus
41,905 Posts
I have a good song for option n°1.
Am I the only one who have not yet watched "The Mulholland Drive" ? "Film Noir" game was not a very successful game for me so I choose option n°1.
You're literally the only one, but I think that's awesome!

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
You're literally the only one, but I think that's awesome!
I haven't seen it either. - I must be nearly unique! There are literally trillions of films though and it's a big ask to watch them all. In fact it would be a real challenge even to access all of them - welp. I have sourced quite a lot though. Perhaps you could contact, sorry ,reach out to me by PM and let me have your bucket list!

·
Registered
30,554 Posts
I haven't seen it either. - I must be nearly unique! There are literally trillions of films though and it's a big ask to watch them all. In fact it would be a real challenge even to access all of them - welp. I have sourced quite a lot though. Perhaps you could contact, sorry ,reach out to me by PM and let me have your bucket list!
Do the work!

461 - 470 of 470 Posts