Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 182 Posts

·
7,314 Posts
You can never get enough of Kim. :love:
Sorry but I can. I apologise to whoever the sender was because I'm hoping it was submitted with sincere intentions. But it does feel like lazy, uninspired artist selection from anyone who isn't such a massive fan like Adey especially given the comments that were made last time a song of hers was submitted.

·
Registered
19,012 Posts
Sorry but I can. I apologise to whoever the sender was because I'm hoping it was submitted with sincere intentions. But it does feel like lazy, uninspired artist selection from anyone who isn't such a massive fan like Adey especially given the comments that were made last time a song of hers was submitted.
I don't want to get back to that game, but everyone knows who was behind her song that last time. :eek:h: And he managed to finish second with those comments.
Game Over 4M views

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
:hysteric:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I honestly don't see the point of playing a game like this if you're not even trying to introduce people to something they may not have heard before. Sending (and voting for) the same shit over and over again just turns this whole thing into a massive circle jerk. Utterly pointless.

·
Registered
19,012 Posts
Million likes for this.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
only a forced quarantine can bring the comments alive for a game that starts out with a bang, but seems to go from haute couture to prêt-à-porter rapidly ... :)

·
Registered
37,579 Posts

·
Registered
37,579 Posts
Lmao.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
I for one was not familiar at all with Kim Wilde's discography outside 2 big songs, before I played these games so IDC.
What a wonderful world has been opened up for you. Worth playng the game for that alone. 😀

·
***** Emeritus
41,346 Posts
Whoa, the BSG police is out in full force!

I play this game for multiple reasons. To discover new music is one of them, but also to rediscover music I haven't listened to in ages (Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man!), or to discover unknown songs of a well-known artist (I'm not sure if I know this particular Kim Wilde song) and (last but not least) to show people what songs I like and see how these songs fare in this game.

·
Registered
37,579 Posts

·
7,314 Posts
Whoa, the BSG police is out in full force!

I play this game for multiple reasons. To discover new music is one of them, but also to rediscover music I haven't listened to in ages (Beth Gibbons and Rustin Man!), or to discover unknown songs of a well-known artist (I'm not sure if I know this particular Kim Wilde song) and (last but not least) to show people what songs I like and see how these songs fare in this game.
I enter these games for similar reasons like you mentioned.

I do concede I was reactionary and that's mostly because I've been on the receiving end as well. But I'm just not really understanding the line here with some posters because there does appear to be double standards, which shouldn't exist. IMO, it should be consistent if it's gonna be addressed or not addressed at all if it is selective.

·
Registered
17,672 Posts
That Jewels demo can be one of her worst songs.. And what it has to be considered stylish or glamorous??
Don't understand some senders...
At the first listening, I like half of the competition that is a good sign.

·
Trainwreck
58,193 Posts
I think people have all sorts of reasons for sending songs. I'm sure I've at least thought before of sending a song that's by a veeery popular artist, but may be the only song of said artist that I actively like, so it wouldn't feel as common of a choice to me because I mostly didn't like the artist or something.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
61 - 80 of 182 Posts