Tennis Forum banner

261 - 267 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
36,154 Posts
well done, hysteria! not sure how pizzazz-y your song ist, but i did like it.

But I must Express my disappointment that Tom Tom Club got blindsided by just about everyone. The sophistication must have been lost on you guys. Srsly this happens everytime I pick more "complex" songs :(
voting has been very pop-centric lately. yours is exactly the kind of song that suffers right now and would be a potential winner during other phases.

Very random win with a filler track.
you sent JEWEL! 😜

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
All of my top 3 scored songs ranked 15 or lower. Very surprised Emigration got 12 from JMG. Must be a first.
Ophelia Marie is Dominica's national treasure.

·
Registered
19,565 Posts
well done, hysteria! not sure how pizzazz-y your song ist, but i did like it.

voting has been very pop-centric lately. yours is exactly the kind of song that suffers right now and would be a potential winner during other phases.

you sent JEWEL! 😜
This is what peeves me; I sent pop a while back and those did poorly.

·
Registered
37,645 Posts
Well done, @histery ! The song definitely fits my definition of pizzazz, it has a very 2000s fashion show vibe to it (it also helps that she's the spitting image of 2000s top model Colette Pechekhonova). I discovered Otha from the other time someone nominated her one other song and I loved her.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
Congrats to histery, wayitis (very nice song) and TennisFan102. I liked the winning song a lot but it scored only moderately on the pizzazz scale for me. Disappointed, but not surprised, that my song, whch was the pizzazziest and most glamorous didn't imo didn't do so well. Thanks to Adey as always for managing.

261 - 267 of 267 Posts