·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Congrats Adam🏆 Mauriac and aerosmash 🤗
Thanks Adam, Boreas and Leif for the 12s 🤗

·
Registered
35,928 Posts
congratulations adam! 1435 points with the 16th result at 70 points (3rd place) – this must be a record. :eek:

all the soft and nostalgic songs high placed, all the unwieldy ones low placed. oh well …

@JMG thanks for "wanderratte". although it didn't get my 12 points, it was probably the song i most listened to. kinda disappointed sofia portanet decided to change to english after this.

thank you thank you thank you adrian 😍

·
Registered
13,630 Posts
Congrats to Adam and Aerosmash. I was pleasantly surprised to come second. Sorry your song didn't do better Javier - I loved it - and it was especially pleasing for me to re-discover an old favourite. Thanks to Adey of course for keeping going with this game week after week. 🙂

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
So the song I had heard before was Anika - Yang Yang.

Hayko and Fisher-Z also sounded familiar, but can't tell for sure. From Pisse I only knew the band name, never checked them out due to the trashy name.

·
Registered
17,829 Posts
Congrats to Adam and Aerosmash. I was pleasantly surprised to come second. Sorry your song didn't do better Javier - I loved it - and it was especially pleasing for me to re-discover an old favourite. Thanks to Adey of course for keeping going with this game week after week. 🙂
We are only a few here with good musical taste... 🤭
I love New Music, they were a visionary band in the late 70's.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yes I understood everything. What I meant was I didn't expect a regular player to send an EP video+title instead of a song. I was wondering if it's SoBizarre, because he had sent a good song + wrong video the week before already.

Not a good result for me in the end and my big points had no chance either.

301 - 308 of 308 Posts