·
Administrator
65,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #81

·
Administrator
65,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
OK - well I received replacements for all songs except Song Five - so I've updated lists/You Tube pages fully rather than a note at the bottom of each one - otherwise it'd get a bit messy

@SilverPersian

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Song Five was bad, I had already listened for 8 minutes when I noticed it's out. :( 6 points for a 5/10 song in SF1. (n)

·
Registered
19,010 Posts
Wtf is this game???

·
Registered
19,010 Posts
No reviews so far? Welp, just my mood as well. I would not post them, because the quality of this game is nowhere near a good one. I truly liked just 3 entries in SF1. Maybe coin toss will decide other points...

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
?
Febueder - Brazilia
Judd Greenstein - Clearing, Dawn, Dance
Skating Polly - Hey Sweet
Pierre Kwenders - Woods of Solitude

?
everything else, except....

?
Johnny Dowd - ?‍♀
Coucou Chloe - ?
Timber Timbre - Hot Dreams
Kenshi Yonezu - ?
Pikachunes - Nervous
Erlend Øye - La Prima Estate
Conor Maynard - ?
Kati Wolf - What About My Dreams

·
Administrator
65,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Registered
19,520 Posts

I'm not sure where any confusion can be happening (dunno if i am missing something)????
I didn't take into account one of the songs getting removed on Tim's playlist so I misaligned the song number.
That said I think song number one still shows up as the old version on the video you posted and also on the official list in post 1.

·
Administrator
65,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I didn't take into account one of the songs getting removed on Tim's playlist so I misaligned the song number.
That said I think song number one still shows up as the old version on the video you posted and also on the official list in post 1.
I'll have to look into to when i get home tonight as it was such a mess to sort out - so the updated files are at home.

·
Registered
19,010 Posts
Johnny Dowd??? Is this even a song? Obscenity and atrocity all in one.

·
7,313 Posts
No reviews so far? Welp, just my mood as well. I would not post them, because the quality of this game is nowhere near a good one. I truly liked just 3 entries in SF1. Maybe coin toss will decide other points...
I can give reviews. I'm somewhat disappointed with how the theme turned out because this was a bad selection of songs and I include my selection on that list as well.

I wanted to stop the repeated influx of Bjork, Charlotte, PJ Harvey entries but if these selection of songs were the alternative, I should have gone for a different theme altogether. I believe my other themes would have produced better entries.

·
Registered
19,520 Posts
Johnny Dowd??? Is this even a song? Obscenity and atrocity all in one.
I usually can take to these kinds of songs but this one bored me big time.

Anna McClellan sounded either sick or depressed or both. I know the vibe she wanted, just didn't come across.
Even the Clearing, Dawn, Dance song I tried to like but wasn't quite feeling the vibe (still better than many other entries).

Hot Dreams will get a lot of points which is funny for me to say.

·
Registered
19,010 Posts
I can give reviews. I'm somewhat disappointed with how the theme turned out because this was a bad selection of songs and I include my selection on that list as well.

I wanted to stop the repeated influx of Bjork, Charlotte, PJ Harvey entries but if these selection of songs were the alternative, I should have gone for a different theme altogether. I believe my other themes would have produced better entries.
I don't think my entry is a bad selection, but I know only few guys will appreciate it. I am sending the songs I truly like since Game 260. Understand your view of point. You cannot guess how it will turn out if you don't try. I don't want to sound negative... but SF1 is ghastly. SF2 is fine, not the best one.

·
Registered
19,010 Posts
I usually can take to these kinds of songs but this one bored me big time.

Anna McClellan sounded either sick or depressed or both. I know the vibe she wanted, just didn't come across.
Even the Clearing, Dawn, Dance song I tried to like but wasn't quite feeling the vibe (still better than many other entries).

Hot Dreams will get a lot of points which is funny for me to say.
This x100. Really tried to be in mood for these 2, but Anna sounded horribly...
Clearing, Dawn, Dance was either smart pick or uninteresting.

·
Registered
29,862 Posts
Coucou Chloe was involved in controversy a few years ago because she sampled Muslim calls to prayer into her DJ set. I'm glad to see she hasn't been assassinated yet!

81 - 100 of 221 Posts