Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
35,652 Posts
@Beat question: if an “act” release a first album but there were previous EP, is it elegible?
So first album or first EP count or only whatever comes first?
"yes" to your question, because i expect players to know whether something's off a debut album, but maybe they are not aware if said act has released E.P.'s before that. so in theory you have three releases from an artist to pick from: their debut single, their debut E.P. and their debut album.

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,054 Posts
Can we nominate a piece of classical musical that is from Opus no. 1? :eek:h:

·
Registered
35,652 Posts
Debut album? I don't think there are enough songs on it for everyone. Plus some people are starting to get a little tired of Björk now.
i mentioned in the other thread that the title for this game would be a reference to björk. but that thread got closed so quickly that nobody saw it.

ironically, "debut" would not really qualify, since björk did "björk" in 1977 and "gling-gló" in 1990.

·
Registered
12,915 Posts
As usual, a good theme from Beat. (y)

·
Registered
18,724 Posts
Debut album? I don't think there are enough songs on it for everyone. Plus some people are starting to get a little tired of Björk now.
They are not getting tried, obviously ... As SB stated in 303 thread, people will obviously vote for safe choices, no matter what. It could have been a piss water of the song, but when they see a name people think it sounds WOW compared to other songs and will cream with at least middle points. That's not good.

·
Administrator
63,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
5 songs nominated overnight :-

1 AdeyC
2 Laurent Moy
3 Latvian
4 Beat
5 Mauriac

·
Registered
35,652 Posts
@Beat is it possible to nominate a live performance many years after the record. For instance, Charlotte Gainsbourg singing "Charlotte For Ever" ? :)
i'm not sure what the current rules are: are alternative versions of a song (live versions, remixes) counted as a different songs in the "used songs" list or not? @AdeyC
if they are, then i would have to answer your question with "no". if they count as one and the same, then "yes".

21 - 40 of 138 Posts