Tennis Forum banner

221 - 225 of 225 Posts

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,054 Posts
Podiums have been few and far between for me recently; thanks to everyone who gave LVB points. Congrats Beat and Adam.

You're a wonder of the natural world AdeyBear

·
Registered
29,351 Posts
Podiums have been few and far between for me recently; thanks to everyone who gave LVB points. Congrats Beat and Adam.

You're a wonder of the natural world AdeyBear

Better luck next time, Ludwig von Television :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
35,659 Posts
thanks for the win. and of course big, big thanks to adey 😍

i guess i was supposed to expect both a lot of points as well as "vulture" cries with this song. and that's okay. to put it into context: BSG to me is also about curating a list of songs that represent you, and it was always strange that one of my favourite artists was not on it, i always regretted not sending björk during the early stages of the game. but it seemed like it had been a while at this moment, and i really wanted her on my list before "the end of the world".

my theme will be some sort of reference to björk.

At least Bjork won in the end. Not her best song but it surely beats Ludwig and Television.
really surprised you don't like television. definitely my favourite song of the game.

·
7,205 Posts
Oh lord I'm glad I did not sit through this ceremony.

Don't mean to he rude but this is too fucking predictable. Bjork has won like three times already. Milking her for what its worth. And I didn't truly see its connection with the theme.

Sorry to Adam whose song was fab, but as consolation, he's done that himself, so I guess it evens out between them.
I'm really content with how the song fared and breaking my personal 12s received record. So I don't understand why you had to make that bizarre comparison with 'Adam's done that himself' as some form of consolation because one has nothing to do with the other - the horse is well and truly flogged tbh

221 - 225 of 225 Posts