Tennis Forum banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
37,339 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 297 - When I Rule The World - Ceremony On!

Omg, I made the Top 5 :hearts: Never saw it coming since I was like 17th halfway through the voting :lol:

Congrats to the winner, it's a great song :yeah: I briefly considered it myself :tears:

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 297 - When I Rule The World - Congrats to

Congrats to Adam :yeah:

Also congrats to Adey and JMG :)

Adey :worship:

·
Registered
28,796 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 297 - When I Rule The World - Congrats to

Adey :yeah: Thanks for another great game! And congrats on reaching 3rd place. Congrats to Arthur finishing 2nd and JMG finishing 4th as well! :cheer:

·
Registered
28,796 Posts

Also, Sammo honey. I read your interview, and... Well, being obese does not make Divine. :bigwave:

·
Registered
28,796 Posts

Adam is like the Simone Biles of BSG, it's almost boring when she wins all the time. :yawn:
It is boring. Most of all, I would be bored in his place. Winning with vultures is boring. "Integrity devaluation" is strong with that one.

·
Administrator
62,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #188

We're only jealous :lol:

·
7,145 Posts

Thanks to everyone :) Congrats to Adey and JMG for the podium :yeah:

As usual, thank you to Adey for managing :worship:

Congrats Adam (I have come to realise that our musical tastes do not match at all though ;)).
Not gonna lie, I have realised a lot of what I've been listening to and sending lately is really incompatible with your tastes given they have been mostly out of the BSG box. But I have enjoyed my songs way too much to not send them and let a few others possibly enjoy them as well :D

·
***** Emeritus
40,713 Posts

Not gonna lie, I have realised a lot of what I've been listening to and sending lately is really incompatible with your tastes given they have been mostly out of the BSG box. But I have enjoyed my songs way too much to not send them and let a few others possibly enjoy them as well :D
It works the other way around as well :secret:

181 - 190 of 190 Posts