Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
28,851 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 278 – I Am A Camera - Revealed Post 54

Guapo Gang :lol:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Re: The TF Pick The Best Song Game – Game 278 – I Am A Camera - Revealed Post 54

@Random Run, will you attempt to discover the connection of the songs with the theme? I have no clue for most of them (apart from the obvious ones).
Yep. I know I most likely won't hit the mark most of the time :lol: But whatever it takes to keep the thread moving.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts

#1 Crush ***
Butterfly Garden **
Cypher *
Eden *****
Feel nothing *****
I surrender **
Ikunnat nakevat *** ( woulde've been better without the singing)
In camera **
Infra Red ****
I've got a miniature secret camera
Juste une photo de toi ***
Movies ****
Nothing really matters **
Outlines ***
Paintings ****
Someone to love ****
The city **
This all happened **
Uzun İnce Bir Yoldayım **
Windows down ***

It's kinda meh, nothing outstanding and some songs too quirky for their own good.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

It's not a bad game, it just feels very light and there are a lot of songs in the 4-6 grade mid range, hardly any real standouts, but some pleasant, breezy entries... on a side note, the blondish girl in the Guapo Gang video can't dance to save her life :lol: :spit:... btw, I wouldn't mind a Weyes Blood victory, Movies is a good song...

·
Registered
28,851 Posts

on a side note, the blondish girl in the Guapo Gang video can't dance to save her life :lol: :spit:... btw, I wouldn't mind a Weyes Blood victory, Movies is a good song...
I didn't even notice her, couldn't get past the sausage fest in the foreground :spit: They sure love their camera...

Exclusive footage from the rehearsal:

Anyway, Weyes Blood has been a fave for 3-4 years now. Look how eloquent she is:

·
Registered
12,729 Posts

I forgot to send a song for this. :facepalm:. Mind you, it's probably for the best as I haven't got time to listen to the songs and vote.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts

I forgot to send a song for this. :facepalm:. Mind you, it's probably for the best as I haven't got time to listen to the songs and vote.
Me too. Yesterday I was checking for my song trying to recall which of these could have been mine. :SNE:

But maybe it's better for me, since I am a part-timer I won twice in a short log :)

·
Registered
12,729 Posts

Me too. Yesterday I was checking for my song trying to recall which of these could have been mine. :SNE:

But maybe it's better for me, since I am a part-timer I won twice in a short log :)
I did exactly the same thing. Then is slowly dawned on me that none of them were. :lol:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts

I did exactly the same thing. Then is slowly dawned on me that none of them were. :lol:
It has happened once or twice to me that I had to double-check whether I am not voting for my own song. I literally had to check my box of sent messages. It was when I submitted my pick very early on, and the game category was not very exciting to begin with.

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,015 Posts

Were the finalists for this game meant to be released today?

Are you ok AdeyBear?? :scared::scared::scared:

·
Registered
7,394 Posts

Were the finalists for this game meant to be released today?

Are you ok AdeyBear?? :scared::scared::scared:
I think there is a direct final here, with only 20 participants to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,015 Posts

Ah true :lol:

But was there meant to be a new thread?

EDIT: Looks like Adey had a late one and just fell asleep. Everybody stop panicking :eek:h:

·
Administrator
62,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

It was a direct final :lol:

Also. I went out for dinner with some friends and got back a bit late - so decided to open the thread the next day.

·
Administrator
62,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

Votes received :-

AdeyC
Number19
Beat
The Crow

·
Administrator
62,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

Votes received :-

AdeyC
Number19
Beat
The Crow
DropShotAce
wayitis

·
Registered
28,851 Posts

@TIEFSEE are you still un-arrested?

Just wanna say M. Pokora isn't as bad as I thought. Your anti-propaganda backfired

61 - 80 of 128 Posts